Chapter 9

Alexis's Pov

We arrived back at the house and decided that we all just wanted to kick it. Every time I looked at Ayana, I felt super nervous. How in the hell was I suppose to convince her to let August turn her? Better yet, how was I suppose to break the news that we were fucking werewolves? "Alexis? Alexis?" Ayana called my name. "Huh?" I asked. "What you over there thinking about? Is there something wrong?" Ayana asked and I shook my head rapidly. "No, no. Everything's fine. Do you think that I could talk to you in private?" I said, giving a slight glance over to August, who looked just as nervous as me. "Are you really gonna do it now?" August asked telepathically. "It's either now or never. I wanna give her some time to at least think about it." I said back.  He bit his lip and basically agreed. "Ok, let's go then." Ayana said and I grabbed her hand, leading her to the backyard. "Ayana, there's, um, something I need to tell you." I said, biting my lip. "What? What happened?" She asked. "Well, you see, remember the day we met?" I asked and she nodded, smiling. "Of course, I do. When you beat those bitches up and saved me. That's when you became my friend. My best friend." She said, still smiling. "Well, the reason I was able to beat them up is because well, I'm a... werewolf." I said.  She started to laugh until she noticed I was serious.  "You're.... you're kidding right?" She asked and I shook my head no. "If you don't believe me, I'll show you." I said and walked a little in front of her. Before she could say anything, I transformed into a wolf, right before her eyes. She looked terrified. I walked up to her and rubbed against her, to show my kindness. She seemed still in shock but slowly let her hand touch my fur. I allowed her to pet me for a little longer before changing back. "I don't- I don't understand? How long have you been a wolf?" She asked. "A while now, I used to be normal like you. But I met Chris." I said and looked at him. I couldn't see myself without him. I love him so much. "And he changed me, for the better!" I said, smiling at the thought. "So, does that mean that Chris and August and werewolves too?" She asked, still seemingly fearful. "Yes. Are you scared of us? Please don't be. I would never hurt you. I love you, Ayana. I would do anything for you. You know that right?" I said, placing my hand on her shoulder. She nodded. "Well, August wanted me to tell you this and talk you about something else. Something I'm not too sure you'll be okay with." I said and she sighed. "What?" She asked. "He wants to turn you." I said and her eyes widened. "Turn me? Like Chris did you?" She asked and I nodded.  "Well, I- I- I don't know. Was it painful?" She asked. "Well, to be completely honest, it more sensual for us because we had sex right before so I didn't feel much pain." I said. "You have to have sex before?" She asked and I giggled. "No, he told me after we did it, but I wanted to turn so.." I shrugged. "If you're too scared, you should probably have sex during the bite, it will lessen the pain." I reassured her. (A/N Would y'all want me to put that part in there? I was considering it but I wanted you guys opinion first.) "Well, tell August to come, I wanna talk to him." She said with her head down. "August." I said and he look towards me. "She wants to talk to you, right now. Come here." I said and he began to walk over. "He's coming." I said. "How did you...?" She trailed off. "Telepathy." I said and she nodded. "Yes, baby?" He asked. "You want to turn me?" Ayana asked. He nodded. "Baby, I need you, forever. As a werewolf, you're basically immortal. I love you so much. I just... I can't see myself with anyone but you. You're smart, funny, intelligent. You're everything I could want in a girl." He went on and she smiled. "Really? I didn't know you felt that way Auggie." She said, walking closer to him. "If course, I do. Do you feel that way for me?" He asked. She bit her lip and smiled. "Of course I do. I love you so much August. I'll let you turn me." She said. He cheesed hard and kissed her, lifting her up in the air. She giggled. "Auggie!" She exclaimed. "I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you!" He said in between kisses. I smiled at them. "You guys are the cutest." I said. August looked at me and ran up to me, hugging me tight. "Thank you so much." He said, and I smiled. "No need to thank me." I said. "What's the secret meeting about?" Chris said, walking up to us. "August is gonna turn me." Ayana said and Chris smiled. "You'll like it, trust me, this beautiful lady loved it." He said, embracing me. "I love you more." I said. Our lips touched and I smiled into the kiss. "Ew." We heard and turned to see Mystic standing at the door. "That's nasty." She said and I giggled. "You won't think it's nasty forever." I said and she shook her head. "Yes I will." She said and I chuckled, picking her up. "I have an idea, let's all spend the weekend together!" Ayana exclaimed. "Will your mom be cool with that?" I asked and she nodded. "She trusts you to take care of me. I do, too." She said and hugged me. "What's this for?" I asked, chuckling. "It's a... Just because hug." She said, giggling. "Well okay, why not?" I said.

Ayana's Pov

Not gonna lie, I'm fucking terrified of August biting me. How do I know he's not going to accidentally kill or something. "Baby, baby." August said, shaking my thigh and taking me out of my thoughts. "Hmm?" I asked innocently. "Whatchu thinkin' about?" He asked. "Oh, nothing." I said, looking away. Alexis and Chris had escorted us to our room and right now, we were just lying down. "Me being a werewolf, it bothers you, huh?" He asked and I shook my head no.  He gave me a look and I sighed. "Okay, maybe a little. I mean, it's just a little off-putting is all. I just... I don't know how to feel about it." I said and he wrapped his arms around me. "Are you scared of me?" He asked. "No, no. I've never been with a werewolf." I said and August chuckled. It was panty dropping chuckle too. "Well, I'll be honest baby, sex with a werewolf.." He trailed off, rubbing my thigh. "Is way better." He said, kissing my neck. I bit my lip and giggled. "Oh, I know." I said. "When are you gonna bite me?" I asked him, curiously. "It'll be a surprise." He said. "A surprise? Hmm, ok?" I said, smiling. I turned to face him and gave him a sweet kiss. Some hours had passed and it was midnight. August was asleep but I thought I heard something. It sounded like it was coming from Alexis's room. I got close to their door and listened. "No, you can't leave. I need you Rin, please don't leave." Mystic was talking to somebody. I peeked through the door and saw the craziest thing. Mystic was just talking... to nobody. Maybe her imaginary friend from earlier? I quietly crepted into the room. "Mystic, sweetheart, it's way past your bedtime. Why are you talking to your friend?" I asked. She started crying quietly. "Because she's leaving me." She mumbled. "I'm sure she'll be back." I said, convincingly. "No, she won't. Not for a long long while." Mystic cried. I heard a noise and looked up, seeing Chris stirring in his sleep. "Shh, come here." I said and grabbed her by the hand, quietly taking her out the room.
"Listen, she's gonna come back. I know it." I said, smiling. "You think so?" Mystic asked as I wiped her tears. "Yes, I know so. Trust me, she'll be back. And she'll go back to being a savior and helping people just like you remember. I promise." I said. "Pinky promise?" She asked, holding out her tiny pinky. I smiled, wrapping my pinky around hers. "Pinky promise." I said and she smiled, wrapping me in a hug. I hugged her back. "Thank you." She said, sniffling. "Anytime sweetie." I giggled. "When Rin comes back, I'll tell her everything you said, I'll let you meet her." She said, happily. "I'd love to meet her." I smiled and she giggled. "Okay now, come on, bedtime." I said and she nodded as I picked her up. I quietly created back into the room, laying her down in the bed next to Ayana. "Goodnight." She said, cuddling up with Ayana. I smiled at the sight. "Sweet dreams." I said back, walking into our room. "Where did you go?" August asked. "Was getting Mystic to go to bed. She was upset so I talked to her." I said, climbing back into bed with August. "Baby, you're the sweetest." August said and I giggled. "You're way sweeter than me." I said. We argued about who's sweeter for the rest of the night until we fell asleep....

Hey guys. It's a quick update and it's only part one of this chapter. This was suppose to be up by the end of last weekend. However I started up school again but I will update as often as I can. Love ya!!!!!