Chapter Two

Thank you guys so much for reading! I know alot of you didn't like the way Rain acted but I promise there is a reason and you guys will find out in time! :) 

Please keep reading ;) You'll love it! 

XOXO Charlotte

Chapter Two

As I stare into Kyle's eyes, all I saw was emptiness. He wasn't bothered by my authority and that fact scared me. He wasn't affected by Alpha tone... Which only meant one thing. That he was a rogue. And he was now on Aiden's list to be murdered. Along with my sister. 

I step off of him and shake my head. This cannot be happening. My sister is a rogue. Our Beta has left us, he is rogue. He shouldn't have let her do this. He should do what is best for his mate and being a rogue without an Alpha's protection is not the safest choice. The thought made me angry. It's his responsibility to keep her from making irrational decisions. He's supposed to keep her safe! 

I glare at Kyle as he gets to his feet, remaining human. Stupid boy. In human form, he will have no chance against me. I was about to yell at him but the mind link has been cut considering her was no longer a part of the pack. 

So instead, I decide not to give him the reason I was going to tear him apart. I jump on him again, knocking him to the ground once again but this time, he shoves me off and morphs to his wolf. I roar and advance him only to be pushed from my side. I gasp and look over to see a small but courageous silver wolf. I feel my eyes widen as she snarls at me, moving to stand in front of her mate. 

Rain... Why are you doing this? I ask. The only reason I can continue talking to her is because she is blood related. If she wasn't my sister, I wouldn't be able to communicate with her in wolf form. 

Because, I'm sick of being on the sidelines. Kyle is too. So we're leaving. There's a pack in Colorado that we're going to stay at. She tells me in a bored, monotoned voice. I shake my head and take a step towards her, causing her to move back one. I freeze. 

No. Please don't go! I'm sorry for everything! Just, give me a second chance! I beg, lowering my body to the ground, submiting to her. I want to her accept me, and this is the only way. Rain stares at me.

Is that thing no longer in you? She growls out. Aiden snarls and goes to advance her but stops when I whimper. 

No. And he's going to stay with us for the rest of our lives. I tell her. Rain scrunches her face together in disgust.

It's a 'he'? Why does she despise this beautiful gift? This baby will be the most precious boy in the world!

I don't know. But I want a boy. I tell her sheepishly, glancing at Aiden who rolls his eyes. He wants a baby girl. 

Your best bet is to get rid of it all together. It'll cause you nothing but trouble! Her words angered me. So much so that I let out a loud, menacing growl. The power that consumed me scared them. It  would make any wolf weak and submit. It was something Aiden taught me how to do and he seemed proud that I remembered. 

Don't you dare come on my property and tell me what I shall do with my baby! He is mine and I love him so much. So get you ass off my land, you are no longer accepted in this pack! I inform her, rage consuming me, so much that I didn't realize what I just told her. But nonetheless, Rain and Kyle disappeared. 

I let out a trying breath and look over at Samantha and Jamie who were giving me sympathetic expressions. 

"You need to change back. Being a wolf probably isn't good for the baby." Jamie tells me calmly as she walks over to run her fingers through my fur on my head. I lean into her touch and close my eyes. I was glad that I had them to trust. That I had a mate and pack that will stand behind us no matter what. 

"Summer, she'll be back." I hear Storm say as he casually walks out of the house, strutting over towards me. He gives me a smile and kisses my head. 

I morph human and Aiden instantly gives me the shirt I didn't know he was wearing. I put it on, noticing that Jimmy was present. Storm's eyes dart around, avoiding me before I am covered. "I banned her, Storm. She won't be back." I tell the pack because none of them other than Aiden knew what I said. He drapes an arm around me and kisses the side of my head. 

Storm sighs and bows his head, obviously disappointed. I don't know if it is of me or of this whole stupid situation. Jamie wraps her arms around his waist and rests her head on his chest. I glance at Samantha who is doing the same with Jimmy. 

"Can we go inside?" I murmur. Not waiting for an answer, I head inside to see Jacob and Kiera curled up on the couch. Kiera gives me a mournful frown and mouths 'sorry' to me. I nod and walk to the kitchen where I pull out my phone and play Stronger by Kelly Clarkson. As I make sandwiches for me and Aiden, I sway my hips to the music, ignoring the fact that Rain isn't here to continue our little tradition. 

By the time the song is over, the sandwiches are done and I turn to see Aiden leaning against the doorway, smirking softly at me. "You're so beautiful." He says softly, his eyes raking over my pregnant self. I smile and walk over to give him a sandwich. He leans down to press and warm, long kiss to my lips. 

"I love you, Addy." I tell him in his ear as I walk past him. Samantha side-steps beside me and hooks her arm with mine. 

"You're going to be okay, Sum. Want to know why?" She asks. I shake my head, actually curious as to what her answer is.

"Because you have kick ass friends like me, Jamie and Kiera! It's all going to be okay. I promise. I have an idea!" She says loudly. Everyone turns to look at her but she doesn't mind. Instead she beams with the attention and spins to face everyone. "Let's all go on a quadruple date!" She sings happily. I laugh and smile. But no one answers. They are all staring at me, waiting to decide.

"It's up to you, Summer." Aiden says as he comes up behind me to wrap his arms around my waist and places his hands on our baby. His chin gently rests on my head as I take in all the waiting faces.

"Yeah. It sounds like fun." I say with a simple shrug to the shoulders.

"Awesome!" Samantha cheers and gives a fist pump. I giggle and roll my eyes. 

"So where?" Jamie asks. Samantha turns to face me and I smirk evily. 

"The best place to go with couples. An Amusement Park!" She hollers and I nod, leaning my head back to see a happy Aiden. He kisses my cheek and then nuzzles into my neck.

"Always and forever, baby."