Chapter Three

Chapter Three

I skip happily to the first ride I see, swinging Aiden's and my joined hands back and forth. He easily kept up with my skipping but never participated in the gleeful gait. But that was okay, I was having enough fun for the both of us!

Kiera, Jamie and Samantha are linked with their mates also, and I can't help but smile at how completely cliche this whole thing looks. I used to always get so envious of the couples that would makeout in lines. I wanted a boyfriend, someone I could share those special stolen moments with. But now, I have a husband and I'm back to make the teen girls jealous. 

They won't be jealous because they want a relationship like ours. Well, they will-I mean, our relationship is amazing. But they will be jealous because Aiden is the hottest man alive! They will just want to be by his side alone...

As we go into the live for the ride, Aiden squeezes my hand and I look over at him with a raised eyebrow. Are you sure this is safe for the babies? He asks, glancing down at my barely there bump. At least, it wasn't evident in what I was wearing. I was decked out in yoga pants and Aiden's Football Sweatshirt for his old high school team. I found sexy that it's not only his sweatshirt, but his football one from years ago when he was in high school. I mean, we never had school together. I don't really know what he was like back thing. I can just imagine him walking down those halls, wearing this sweatshirt... hmmm.

Aiden... we're werewolves. This is the least of my worries for these babies. I tell him honestly, giving him a small smile. He grins and tosses an arm around my shoulders, pulling me close to kiss my head. 

"I love you." He whispers huskily. I moan and close my eyes, listening to those words linger. There is nothing like hearing your mate confess his love. It's beautiful. 

"I love you more." And before he can object, I steal a chaste kiss. 

"No PDA!" Storm yells, shoving himself in between us, taking a giggling Jamie with him. It was obvious he was only kidding because when he got to the end of the line, he pulled her to him and kissed the living daylights out of her. Aiden has a smile on his lips and I'm proud that he no longer has a beef with Storm and Samantha. 

I loop my arms around his neck and stare up into his eyes, grinning. "You have no idea how happy this makes me." I tell him. He arches his eyebrow and cocks his head to the side, confused. "You getting along with them. It makes me happy that you like the people I love." I say. Aiden instantly smiles as he presses a kiss to my forehead.

"Good. I'm glad that my efforts haven't been for nothing." I slap his arm as he releases me to walk forward when the line moves. Samantha, Kiera, Jimmy and Jacob were behind us while Jamie and Storm continued to chat away in front of us. 

I lean against the railing and look up at Aiden, admiring his beautiful face. His features are so fierce and strong, it was intimidating. Even when he was expressionless, he looking pissed. I giggled at that. Even though he had an angry set face, he was still my gorgeous angel from above. Aiden grins at me as he watches me.

"What is so funny, love?" He asks. I nearly groan at his smile. I wish I could keep it there all the time. It's beautiful and genuine. Whenever he wears it, you know he's happy. 

"You. You are just so handsome, even when you look angry." I say the last work in a deep voice, trying to mock him. He turns to face me head on as he take a step closer, making the distance between us significantly smaller.

"Were you mocking me?" He asks. I shrug and give him my innocent eyes.

"I would never." I say and follow Storm and Jamie as they move forward again. He grabs my waist and presses my back against his chest. Then he wraps his arms around me and laces our fingers together, putting our joined hands to my stomach. I lean my head back and close my eyes, humming at the close proximity we're in.