The Chosen's Mate

It's here guys! I know.... SO SOON! But I couldn't wait to start it! So here is a little sample from chapter one!

Summary:

Now in Colorado with her mate, Drew, Catherine has to face the difficulties of being the Chosen and being accepted in a new pack. The only way she can get through this is with the help of her mate. Will Catherine allow Drew to touch her heart, or will she shut him out?

 Chapter One

I stare out the window longingly, wanting nothing more than to be back with my family. It has been a little more than a week since I have been with Drew and his pack and I am still an outsider. No one and I mean no one has accepted me. Well, other than Drew. He has tried to approach me multiple times but I shut him out.

He hasn't marked me yet. Mates are supposed to mark each other within forty-eight hours of meeting each other. But I do not allow him to get that close to me. At night, I force him to sleep on the floor.

My wolf is growing angry with me. She hates that I will not allow Drew to get close, that I would allow us to trust him. The more I push Drew away, the more I push my wolf away. I can feel her slipping away, too anguished without her mate by her side.

I lean my head back against the wall and window, imagining what my family is doing back at home, without me. I miss River and Phoenix. I miss annoying each other. I miss staying up until four in the morning, talking about guys and Gabby. Lucky Phoenix. He found his mate and he still gets to be with his family. He wasn't forced to leave his pack. If Drew wasn't my mate, I would have killed all of the Colorado pack.

I sigh. This isn't me. I don't sit around and complain about how my life as panned out. I don't think about committed a genocide! How could I think about killing off a whole pack? My mates pack?!

There is a soft knock at the door and I turn my head. It will be Drew.

If you want more! Check out the book! It's called, The Chosen's Mate!