Part 1

The sun was slowly rising up on Magnolia town and bathing the whole town in its warm light. The light slowly climbed into the towns peoples windows waking them up for another day. The same can be said about Lucy's new house, which she got as her reward, for completing the one hundred years quest, a place of her own that she doesn't have to pay rent. The Sun slowly shines into her window waking the young girl up.

Lucy: *yawns as the sun shines into her room, she sits up and stretches her arms, and gently pops her back, before getting out of bed she takes her clothes off and goes into the bathroom to take a nice hot shower to wake up*, mmm this water pressure is way better than my old place * she washes her body and her hair because she can't wait to go to the guild and meet up with Natsu so they can go on a new adventure together* I better get dressed or that silly dragon will break in here as well *softly giggles because even if she would get annoyed by him breaking in, she would be happy to see him. She gets out of the shower and takes a towel and starts to dry herself, but she notices something strange, in the fogged-up mirror* huh * she finds it strange so she wipes away the food from the mirror, and what she sees shocks her* 0.0 What in the world * She finally noticed that she has dragon horns, wings, and a tail* No this can't be real I'm probably still just too sleepy * she pulled on her wings* aaaaahhhh okay not a smart idea these are real but then 0.0 I have turned into a dragon. * she starts to freak out and she slips but her wings start to flap and she is floating in the air instead of falling* 0.0 okay that's handy, but why is this happening to me. I thought the lonely dragon I need to deal with, is my boyfriend, but now I'm a dragon as well why * as she is slowly floating down to the ground she takes a closer look at herself, and she sees that the annoying small belly fat, that she was conches about, has disappeared* 0.0 huh for real * she pinches her stomach but all she can pinch is tight silky smooth skin* okay so there are maybe some benefits to this but how and why did this happen.

After Lucy managed to collect herself a bit, she dries herself but runs into a big problem, none of her clothes fit her, because her tail prevents her from putting on skirts, or even her panties properly, not to mention her wings, making putting on a shirt impossible, unless its an open back kind, so she just lays in her bed, covering her whole body, with a blanket, since she can't go anywhere like this.

Lucy: * hiding under a blanket pouting* I'm slim as hell my skin is soft and my ass and my chest is perfect but what good is a perfect body is good for if I can't even dress myself to go outside like this * an idea comes to her mind* Virgo maybe she can get me clothes that can fit my new body * she takes out the key of Virgo from her key pouch sitting on her nightstand* Open Gate of the Maiden Virgo

Virgo: Hello Princess how may I be of service to you

Lucy: -///////- Well the thing is Virgo I woke up like this and I can't really dress my self can you help * uncovers herself and shows Virgo how she looks now*

Virgo: Princess we are happy that you and Natsu -san are together but don't you think this is too much

Lucy: This is not mine doing . I woke up like this okay. I have no idea why or how this happened, can you make me some new clothes, please. I can't go out in public looking like this.

Virgo: Of course, but I need to take new measurements, to make you're   new set of clothes fit you perfectly.  I'm guessing you need more than one right

Lucy: * feels ashamed to ask her something like this but she doesn't have many options* yes I need more than one outfit because I don't know how long will I be looking like this.

Virgo: Alright then please stay still while I get you're new measurements * pulled out a measuring tape and start to measure Lucy's body* 

Lucy: * tries to hold as still as she can*