Part 18

The morning roams around and the sun begins to rise over the Eldor forest and the battle with the Dorks draws nearer.

Lucy: * wakes up slowly and she lifts her head off from Natsu's abs and she rubs her eyes so she can see clearly*

Xeon: * opens her eye and slowly moves her head to see if Natsu and Lucy are awake yet so she can get up from her bed* Oh morning Lucy did you sleep well.

Lucy: Yeah thanks for letting us use your abs as a bed for the night.

Xeon: Don't mention it I'm happy I could provide some comfort before the battle.

Natsu: * sits up* What time is it * still being half asleep*

Lucy: It's morning already time to wake up.

Natsu: Okay then * stretches his wings and arms to fully wake up*

Xeon: * uses her lower arms and gently picks up Natsu and Lucy and places them on her table* I will get us something to eat and after that, we will get ready for the battle.

Natsu: Sounds like a plan.

Lucy: We will do our best during the fight.

Bursts into the house of the Zeon completely out of breath. Chief our scouts just came back with a report on the movements of the Dorks.

 Chief our scouts just came back with a report on the movements of the Dorks

Zeon: What they begin to move where are they now Dian.

Dian: They are moving on the path of the Elder guardian in the direction of the edge of the forest. They also have increased their numbers since last time our scouts say there are around 100 000 Dorks matching out of the Elder forest.

Xeon: They are moving out of the forest that's not good this situation just turned bad from worse.

Natsu: Why they are moving out of the forest meaning that they are moving away from the Idrasial right.

Dian: Yes but if they make it out of the forest, with that many of them they will attack every town, village, and city, they come across, and if the dragon guards and the gods don't interview many lives will be lost.

Xeon: Ugh (why does this has to happen when he is away) gather the warriors we are heading out now in this instance and tell them to bring their deadly weapons.

Dian: As you wish * rushes out of the building to gather up the warriors*

Lucy: I guess we can say that breakfast is out of the question.

Xeon: Once this is over we will hold a feast but for now we must go into battle with an empty stomach. * grabs her massive hammers from beside the wall and puts them on her back. Gently picks Natsu and Lucy up and holds them in her arms. They head to the edge of the village so that they can lead the attack.