Part 22

A couple of hours have passed since the team left the city, and started to head out to the middle of the Desert of the Lost.

They are currently running away from this massive beast that's on their trail

Erza: * in her fastest armor* What the hell is that thing

Stassy: I have no idea, I have never seen a creature like this, and I come out to the desert a lot.

Lucy: Natsu do something it's so ugly I don't want to touch it

Natsu: What do you want me to do

Lucy: Punch it, burn it, or freeze it, just do something.

Natsu: * stops and turns to face the beast* Okay bring it on.

The beast stops and roars at Natsu while drool gets flown out of its mouth, which falls on Natsu as it focuses its eyes on Natsu. Once it's done roaring, it lifts its right front leg and swings its claws at Natsu, and a huge dust cloud forms from where Natsu is standing.

Natsu: *extends his left arm and he stops the massive beast's clawed paw with nothing more than his pointer finger* Is that it

The beast is surprised that, Natsu, didn't get sent flying, or get sliced up into pieces, but before it could even pull back its paw, a sudden pain runs through its body and makes it roar out in pain.

Natsu: You shouldn't have messed with the Fire dragon King now perish

The outer layer of the beast freezes solid, and from the inside of its body, black flames burst out of the frozen body, making the beast burst into countless pieces of frozen meat. The frozen pieces then all catch flame from the black flames and in an instant there were not even ashes left behind from the beast's body.

Lucy: I'm so turned on right now

Stassy: Girl you and me both

Erza: -_- You two need help.

Zed: Well that was cool.

Natsu: * walks over to the others* That beast was just big and ugly but it was weak.

Zed: Did you say that it shouldn't have messed with the fire dragon king are you saying that you are the Fire Dragon King.

Natsu: Well my father Igneel was the Fire Dragon King and I'm his son well not blood son since Igneels blood son is Ignia the fire dragon god. I just took up the mental as the fire dragon king after my father died.

Zed: I see many kings have fallen over the past couple hundred years and I haven't met any of their children yet but I'm glad to see that the Fire Dragon King found a good dragon to inherit the role of a king.

Stassy: So wait I had the pleasure to suck a royal cock all the other sluts will be jealous of me when they hear this.

Lucy: You only had the chance to lick it I'm the only one he is fucking so don't get that mixed up.