Part 40

The next day, the Dragneels prepare to leave for Magnolia. The children, together with Ashly and Lucia, climb upon Natsu and Lucy's backs as they stand ready in their dragon forms. Lucy and Natsu take off and begin flying in the direction shown on the map.

Ashly: *holding the map with Yuky and Ray between her arms while the two children are astonished by the magnitude of the ocean they are currently flying over.* Okay, according to the map, if we go in this direction at this speed, we should arrive at an island where we can rest before continuing for another day's flight.

Lucia: *She holds Maya and Tia in her arms while wrapping her snake body around Natsu's neck.* Even at this speed, we will need two days to complete our flight. I was expecting to surprise everyone at the guild who had returned from their jobs with our children, as well as the fact that there are three of us now.

Lucy: We've traveled a long distance from home, so being able to return in two days is a blessing. Traveling was a lot of fun, but I miss Magnolia and the other guild members, and even Cana's flirting.

Ashly: I'm wondering which of us should play around with her a little bit now that there are three of us and just one here. Even if she is a dragoness, she is only one person. I want to repay her for all the grouping and flirting.

Lucia: I'm not opposed to giving her a taste of her own medicine, as long as we don't do anything that could be considered cheating.

Natsu: As long as you don't go overboard, I'm alright with you giving Cana a taste of her own medicine, as Lucy was way too bashful to do so back then.

Lucy: Excuse me for feeling uncomfortable being grouped and flirted with when all I saw Cana, as an overly enthusiastic big sister.

Natsu: Then what would that make Erza and Mira?

Ashly: Obviously, Erza is the frightening and demanding older sister who has great expectations of us and is easily enraged when we do something wrong. She gives me shivers simply thinking about what she did to us.

Lucia: Mira is more of a calm and loving elder sister who is always willing to offer advice and assistance. She is also the type to hold her fury in and let it build up until she releases it all at once.

Lucy, Ashly, Lucia: And she's the biggest shipper ever.

Maya: What is a shipper??

Lucy: It is a person who observes people from a distance and determines whether or not they have romantic feelings for each other. If they do, they will do all in their ability to get those two people to admit their feelings for one another and begin a relationship. These people usually base their relationships on how the two people interact with one another, how they treat each other, or how they act with one another; basically, anything that suggests that the two people have romantic feelings for each other is looked for.

Ashly: Those are the better options; some people simply ship two people who have nothing in common just because 'Oh wow these two people are both blonde and that makes them look good together, or These two had a single conversation the entire time they've known each other and they're completely in love'. These are the toxic ships that are making me sick.

Lucia: Yeah, our dear Lucy was the primary target of such types of ships. Lucy, Loke, Gray, Lucy or Lucy and Laxus, Lucy and Sting, Lucy and Rogue, and so on. Any guy Lucy spoke to or merely looked at automatically became her shipmate. There were so many stories flying around behind our backs that it was annoying to go shopping and hear such gossip when we only wanted Natsu. Even if Lucy wasn't sure about her personal feelings at the time, the rumors were definitely insulting because they made her sound like a sleazy girl.