Part 2

Natsu and Lucy walked down the street to the guild, and everyone was looking at them weirdly since they saw, Lucy, looking like that, so they found it strange. Lucy know that they were watching them, and she even heard them, as they were whispering amount themselves, but she didn't care because she was happy she could walk to the guild with Natsu while holding hands. They made it to the guild and they walk in and both of them are surprised by the sight of all the dragoness girls flying around being everywhere in the guild.

Natsu: 0.0 uh yeah no I'm not doing this * quickly turned around while his colors left his body*

Lucy: Oh come on silly what are you scared of come on let's go in

Natsu: uh no way, if the rest of the girls are dragons, then Erza is as well, she was bad as a human, no way that anyone can stop her, now that she is a dragon, and I don't want to be her test dummy.

Erza: *lands by the entrance* oh Natsu Lucy finally you two are here that makes everyone

Lucy: * smirks * wow girl did you just get an upgrade 

Erza: * sighs* I don't know if this is an improvement or not, but we are stuck like this until mom and Wendy can figure something out

Lucy: Well you look cool as a dragoness

Erza: Thank you but you are definitely pooling it of much better than I

Lucy: aww thanks so does that mean that all the girls got turned

Erza: Yes and now that you are here and you are a dragon as well, just proves that our fear that this was a targeted attack, against our guild was right, but why only the girls.

Irene: I don't know why they did it but I may have an answer on why only the girls

Levy: * holding the twin in her wings while her arms are crossed* why is there some reason you can think of why only us girls got turned

Irene: Well I can't be sure why, but if for any reason they need strong dragons, it is reasonable that they turned the girls only because female dragons are more powerful than most mails, so turning only the girls makes sense, since they would be stronger than if they only turned the boys, so who or whatever did this, must need strong dragons for whatever they are plotting.

Makarov: OKay so we know that they only turned girls because they would produce stronger dragons but why what could they possibly gain from this.

Irene: I don't know and that worries me and the fact that they were able to change so many girls into almost full dragons under a night.

Levy: Well whatever they are trying to do we will stop them they were stupid to give us this power boost

Cana: I don't know who did this ut when I find them they will be sorry I can't get drunk anymore and that pisses me off