Part 28

Once everyone has left the sandworm nest, they begin to return to Dusty Back. They still feel exhausted from their fight, and they have a long journey ahead of them. After constructing the house, they all enjoyed a well-earned shower. Once more engaging in violent sex, Natsu and Lucy had a crazy night. Since she no longer had to worry about her lust consuming her, Lucy felt more liberated.  However, she was still horny and needy, so that night they didn't sleep at all, Lucy went all out.

The Next Morning

Lucy: *Natsu is sound asleep as the morning sun fills the room.  Toying with Natsu's monster's dick between her breasts and sucking on the tip.*

Natsu: *wakes up to the incredible sensation of Lucy's breasts surrounding his dick and her soft lips sucking patiently and relentlessly on the tip of his dick.* -_- Lucy, Even though I love having sex with you, we should really put a limit or we'll just keep fucking each other all day and all night.

Lucy: *seizes sucking on his dick, climbs on top of him, and sits on his abs. Leaning over to come closer to him, she rests her hands lightly on his muscular chest. She decides not to play the fool and pays attention to what he has to say since she can tell from the way he looks at her that he is serious.*

Natsu: Lucy, The fact that we don't have to worry about you losing control of your lust makes me happy, but let's be honest: We haven't really done anything besides fuck since we got married. I'm not suggesting we should quit completely, but I feel like sex is the only activity we engage in besides eating, drinking, and fighting. I'm not advocating that we return to our pre-relationship selves, but we do need to place a time restriction on our sex time.

Lucy: We've really been letting sex take up a lot of our time, so I guess I got way too addicted to having sex because that's what my instincts were telling me I should do. When I'm around you and that enormous monster you carry in your pants, I just have a hard time keeping my composure. We definitely need to establish some boundaries because else we might as well be sex-hungry beasts. See, even right now, all I can think about is dick.

Natsu: I'm delighted we can agree on that. How about we postpone having sex for a few days, and then when we start to really want it again, we set up the house and start having sex as long as we can? My sexy dragoness wife, do you think this sounds agreeable to you?

Lucy: These terms sound agreeable, and I'm allowed to masturbate right along with us still kissing and teasing each other.

Natsu: As long as you don't masturbate in front of me, we can. Otherwise, I'll just have to fuck your soft pink dragoness pussy.

Lucy: Don't worry, until both of us want to have sex again, I'll make sure not to play with my pussy in your presence.

Natsu: good 

They took a refreshing shower, ate breakfast with the others, and then departed once more. They had been walking for half a day when something happened in front of them. As they get closer, they see a bizarre rift in the center of the air that has suddenly appeared in front of them. As if the air were composed of glass, the rift appears to cause cracks in it. They move in closer to examine the peculiar phenomenon. The rift has suddenly begun to widen, and as it grows, the air around it begins to break, even more, revealing a visibly dark space between the cracks.