Part 12

The dragons of the dragon council all go in different directions

The dragons of the dragon council all go in different directions. Heart takes Lucy and Levy to the endless library. Drago takes Natsu to his own special training room, Grimold does the same with Gajeel and Luki goes with Trea to the other end of the island where an ancient forest is kept.

Heart: We are here darlings * pushes the gates open to the endless library*

this library is special because this place exists inside a pocket dimension that was created by Chronos he loves to read so he designed this place that way that you can spend as much time as you want here but time doesn't move outside

this library is special because this place exists inside a pocket dimension that was created by Chronos he loves to read so he designed this place that way that you can spend as much time as you want here but time doesn't move outside. He wanted to preserve the books he loves so time is not existing in here so the books and the selves don't age so they stay brand new. 

Levy: So we can stay here for like say years and just read all these books and outside it would seem like no time has passed.

Heart: That's right it is a really useful place for us to relax and this way we don't miss out on anything that happens in the outside world. * points to a shelf that is half empty but new books suddenly materialize on the shelf and the shelf keeps growing* Those books are filled with the detailed happenings of the world in real-time. This is how the dragon council knows all well most since the world is big and some things get left out. 

Lucy: * picks up a book that was written in a langue she hasn't seen but somehow has a vague understanding of what is written on the cover* grandma what is this book I can't read it but I somehow can understand it as well.

Heart: Oh that one * looks at the book* oh no wonder you have a strange feeling about it. That book was written in dragon tongue before we adapted human langue we had our own langue.

Levy: Really can I see * she looks at the cover of the book and gets the same strange feeling as Lucy* yeah I get what you are saying Lu-chan.

Heart: You know that book contains a detailed description of how to use dragon tongue.

Lucy: You mean how to use our actual tongue why would anyone need a book to know how to use their own body part.

Heart: Oh no darling, not your tongue, but the magical power of the ancient dragon langue, you see back in the day before magic circles and spells were created dragons used powerful words to shape and mold the world around us.