Part 19

The next day Natsu and Lucy climb out from under the still sleeping warriors that are still sleeping after the crazy party they had.

Natsu: This sigh reminds me of the guild after a big celebration

Lucy: Hehe yeah but we usually don't get stuck under people after they pass out.

Natsu: You can if it's Elfman that is on top of you or master when he is a giant.

Lucy: Ture, anyways what now we didn't really do the job we were hired for we weren't the ones that took care of the Dork problem.

Natsu: Don't know, but we sure got a lot of new experiences out of this trip and we did see new parts of the world just like we wanted to.

Lucy: Yeah I know that but still I would have liked to do one job properly for once.

Nergal: * picks the two of them up while still being a little sleepy*

Natsu: Huh what the hell

Lucy: What's going on

Nergal: * opens a portal below them and he jumps in and they land on the pathway of the Elder guardian. He puts the two of them down and changes into human form*

okay, kids sparing time I hope you got your power back cause I ain't holding back

Lucy: 0.0 What, right now, but we hardly just woke up.

Natsu: Who cares he said he is going to spare with us so it would be rude to not take him up on his offer.

Lucy: Ugh you and your battle-hardened head fine.

Nergal: * takes a step forwarded and punches both of them in the gut sending them flying back*

Natsu: * used his scales to shield himself but he still got sent flying* ugh that was a heavy punch Lucy you okay.

Lucy: I'm fine so don't worry about me. I can take more than this.

Nergal: * disappears again and he reappears in front of them and he punches both of them while doing a spin*

Natsu: * climbs out of the trunk of a tree* ugh okay now I'm mad

Lucy: ugh oh you are so in for it now.

Natsu and Lucy both cover their bodies with more scales and they change their hands into dragon claws and they both jump at Nergal.

Nergal: * catches both of their attacks*

Natsu: * uses his dragon tail and he goes in for a stab to jab the spike on the end of his tail into Nergal*

Lucy: * wraps her dragon tail around his neck and begins to chock Nergal and cut off the air from his brain so that he can't think.