Part 23

While they were cuddling on the ground, Lucy shifted her leg and rubbed her thigh against Natsu's dick. She was also drawing curves on his chest and had a sly grin on her face. Natsu glances down at Lucy and notices the mischievous smirk on her face as his dick starts to rise from the soft tight that she is continually pressing up against it.

Natsu: Lucy, Why are you doing this to me again? You said we needed to go soon.

Lucy: *gets up from next to him, climbs onto him, sits on his dick, and gently rubs her pussy on it while moving her hips and placing her hands on Natsu's chest.*I know I said we needed to leave, but you know, I'm still so horny that I can't help it. The pleasure you give me is absolutely addictive, therefore I can't help but feel the desire to get fucked by this monster of a dick of yours over and over again.*She moves her hips back and forth on Natsu's massive dick, and as she rubs her pussy against the hard veins on his dick, she feels the throbbing in his dick, which makes her even more aroused.*

Natsu: *Even though he can feel his body about to cave and send forth another explosion in response to hers, he is unable to stop it.* Lucy, If you continue like this, I'll cum again.

Lucy: *stops her hips from moving and quickly gets off him. She then lies down on his legs, her face to his dick. She observes his dick on the verge of blasting out its white cream while gently licking her lip.*  Now that you have pounded my pussy to the point where it cannot take another one of your gigantic blasts, we must avoid you from wasting that delicious nectar of yours. I will thus swallow it instead.*holds his dick in her soft hands while sticking her tongue out and starting to suck his dick's tip. She likes watching him squirm in ecstasy, so she makes sure she never looks away from him even for a second.*

Natsu: *His face is completely red, and he senses that her technique is too good for him to be able to fight it any longer. His need to burst increases as a result of her tongue's intimate knowledge of each and every single point on his dick that makes him turn on when it is licked.*

Lucy: *She stops licking his dick and starts sucking it all in instead. She puts that massive monster-shaped dick in her mouth and pushes it all the way back into her throat*

Erza: *Natsu and Lucy were startled in the process when Erza cut down the door to the room and stormed in with a huge cloud of dust.*We've been calling out to you two for a while; why won't you two respond?

Natsu: *As he was startled, he lost control of his composer, and without any restraint at all, his dick blasted a massive load into Lucy's throat.*

Lucy: *She shifted her head back in response to the jarring sound of the door being cut down, and as Natsu's dick went off, his dick released a massive blast that covered her face and back as well*

Erza: *The blast was so tremendous that it went across the entire room and onto Erza's face.* 0.0 * She swung her sword in rage as the unexpected blast covered her face, wanting to slay the source of her humiliation*

Lucy: *She stud, in front of Erza and stopped her sword with her bare hand while her body was still covered in the blast. She stared at her, intent on destroying her for attempting to harm her husband in front of her.* Where do you think you're swinging with that sword bitch? If you dare touch my husband, I guarantee you'll regret it for the rest of your extremely short and miserable existence.

Erza: *She feels ill that her wrath has such control over her and drops her blade to the ground as she realizes what she was about to do in her enraged state.*  I'm so sorry; I was in shock and didn't think through what I was doing. Please forgive me.

Natsu: *stands up, approaches them, and gently places a hand on Lucy's shoulder.* Hey, nothing awful happened luckily, however Erza. You shouldn't have barged into our room in such a way since you are aware that we are now married and indulge in frequent sexual activity as dragons. However, we are equally at fault because we marked the room with silencing symbols so that we couldn't hear you guys.