Part 16

Spike: * stops Miko from leaving* before you go would you bring out those higher ranked jobs we might take one.

Miko: We, you mean you and Misty right, we have no knowledge of how strong these two, are and you know that if they die out there, then we will be held responsible.

Spike: and how do you think we can test how strong they are if not by taking them out to the field and see how they do.

Lucy: Just letting you know we have been promoted to S class after finishing the 100-year quest back home.

Spike: See

Miko: Fine but if they die their blood will be on your claws * walks back to her station and brings out the leftover jobs* here you can take one of these.

Spike: Yeah whatever, now let's see what we have here.

Misty: Here is one that was put out by the female demon's tribe leader requesting some powerhouse wizard for some dork extermination.

Lucy: What are dorks are they some title given to troublesome people around these parts.

Miko: Uh no that's the name of the most horrible creatures that have ever walked on the face of the earth they are three meters tall muscular mindless and have big fat stomachs.

Lucy: I mean that does sound like an unpleasant-looking creature but why are they so bad.

Miko: Do you know that saying, that man think sometimes with their dicks, well these creatures are the literal personification of that. They will fuck anything that moves let that be beast, person, or animal they will fuck anything but not each other, and the most disgusting thing about these creatures is their one and a half meter long penises. They are the dick orcs or Dorks for short.

Spike: Ugh I hate those things but if they are causing trouble in the elder forest we have to lend a helping hand.

Misty: Do we have to, I hate fighting those things they are so gross.

Spike: I know that you hate them but if the leader put out this request that means that there is more than her and the female demons can handle.

Misty: I know ugh

Natsu: Well I been in a need of some mindless monster-fighting.

Lucy: She imagined what they could look like and is feeling like throwing up* I think I'm gonna throw up

Misty: * opens a mist portal next to her* do it in there

Lucy: Thanks * she trows up into the portal* ugh

Natsu: Well I can understand why she reacted that way.

Spike: Okay, Misty open a portal to the elder forest's entrance, and let's kill some dorks.

Misty: Yeah, Yeah, * she portals all of them to the entrance of the Elder forest*