Part 37

The girls managed to wake up before Natsu the next morning since it wasn't difficult for them given that Natsu was so fatigued from what they did the night before that he couldn't even get out of bed if he wanted to. They go to the pantry and make sure the Triple Strike meat is safe before using it to cook Natsu's breakfast dish. They also made food for the children when they woke up They made certain that all of the meat they had gathered had been used so that no piece was lost. When they were finished, they woke up the children to tell them that breakfast was ready. The kids woke up, went to the bathroom, and washed their faces and hands before heading to the dining room to eat their breakfast. In the meantime, the girls brought Natsu's breakfast to their room. Natsu got up in bed, surprised that they had made breakfast this time. He realized straight away that the meat they used was not any kind of meat, but he believed them, so he ate his breakfast without thinking about the danger that the meat was for him. Natsu ate the food they had prepared for him and gave each of them a lovely passionate kiss as a thank you for the delicious breakfast. He changed his clothes and walked to the dining room, where the children had also finished their breakfasts. Natsu carried Maya and Yuky to the beach, where they agreed to begin their morning training.

Time flew by and two months had passed since Natsu, Maya, and Yuky began their training. The two girls picked up on everything Natsu was teaching them about hand-to-hand combat and how to use their dragon claws and tails in combat. Lucy, Ashly, and Lucia took responsibility for their magical training. They all took turns teaching them how to master their elemental abilities or how to use their innate magic in a fight. Maya and Yuky found the training to be overwhelming at times, but they persevered and saw the results of their hard work blossom, and they could tell that they had grown a lot stronger than they were before.

The Dragneel family continues their journey and instead of returning to the mainland, they instead headed out to the open ocean and journeyed far from their home island. They flew for days till they came upon a lonely island and decided to stop there and investigate the area to check if anyone lived there.

The island was enormous and shaped like a crescent moon, with a stone structure that resembled a spider in the center

The island was enormous and shaped like a crescent moon, with a stone structure that resembled a spider in the center. They didn't think much of the spider-like rock formation until they were surrounded by half-human, half-spider women wielding spears.