Part 25

The following few days have gone with only a few more enormous bugs attacking them. Over the following days, Natsu and Lucy talked a lot. Natsu has been listening to Lucy's struggles and doing his best to support and assist her. Lucy has been in control of her lust ever since she began to talk to Natsu more about what is going on with her. She has been feeling more emotionally balanced since then. Likewise, Natsu became more honest with Lucy regarding his personal struggles and feelings, which he hadn't been able to really overcome on his own but had made some progress with Lucy's assistance.

The gang encounters a huge sandworm that prevents them from getting to the Mirror of Truth.

They are unable to see the end of the enormous monster's body due to its size

They are unable to see the end of the enormous monster's body due to its size. The creature is so enormous that it towers over the crew and blocks the sun.

Despite the monster's magnitude, they were unfazed and started fighting it with all of their might. Stassy made advantage of the energy she gathered from the sun. Zed chopped and exploded certain areas of the beast with the help of his sound abilities, but none of their attacks had any effect on it. Erza changed her armor several times while attempting to determine what would harm it. Natsu and Lucy battled the creature with fire and all of their other skills, but it was ineffective. After being provoked by their attacks, the enormous sandworm attacked the group with its enormous body. Despite its enormous size, the sandworm moved quite quickly and struck each of them. The group struggled to rise up after taking a severe blow to the sand. Every single one of them was shot by the poisonous spikes of the sandworm. Stassy was shot in the leg, Zed was struck in the arms and legs, Erza was injured in the shoulder, and Lucy was shot in the hands and legs. Natsu suffered the most when a spike passed straight through his abdomen.

Natsu: *He turned to face his friend, but seeing them in such a terrible situation made him feel helpless. Then he turned to face Lucy and realized that she had lost her guild mark due to the spike embedded in her hand. His heart raced as he saw Lucy's beaming face as she received her guild mark. He studs up with a large hole in his abdomen after breaking the spike in half. With blood-red eyes, he cast an upward glance at the sandworm.*  THAT'S MY LUCY

Lucy: *Her body went numb from the poison, and she struggled to get free of the spikes.*  Stop now, or else your body will be reduced to ashes like this.

Natsu: *His body gets engulfed in blood-red flames, blinded by his rage, and as he roars out in rage, his body starts to burn and eventually turns to ash.*

Ashes had been piled up where Natsu was standing just a moment ago, leaving everyone in shock. They find it hard to believe that he turned himself into ash by burning himself in a blind rage.

Lucy: *She writes the reverse symbol in dragon tongue with her tongue as tears stream down her face in an effort to bring Natsu back.*

A body is then abruptly thrown out of a gate when it suddenly opens. Helios, the sun deity, was the one whose body was thrown out. He had been brutally beaten. Then another individual leaves the door.