Part 6

Natsu and Lucy go back to Lucy's place after another day of not being able to get closer to figuring things out. Lucy feels the gazes of the people still being outside, piercing her and making her feel like she doesn't belong, and as if she was some monster, that struck fear in their hearts, but she doesn't say anything and just walks next to, Natsu until they go into the house.

Lucy: * lays down on her bed and curls up into a ball and start to cry silently*

Natsu: * sits next to her and gently strokes her head knowing that she must feel awful he doesn't say anything just being there for her*

Lucy: * sits up while keeping her back turned to Natsu* Natsu I think we should break up I just can't do this

Natsu: Lucy you can't be serious not after everything we've been through to finally get here, to finally be together * his voice cracks from fear of losing her again*

Lucy: * turns her head to him while tears are flowing down her face* I'm scared Natsu I don't want to break up with you but look at me what if I can't change back to human what if Irene is wrong and we will all be stuck as huge dragons. I don't even know how can we continue on if I can't change back. I will be a monster.

Lucy: * cups her face in his hands and puts his forehead against hers* Lucy I know you are scared and I understand your fear. I'm not saying that I know what is going inside your head I'm not a mind reader. Lucy even if you turn to a full dragon I can do the same. I can be a dragon just like you and we can still be together.

Lucy: But how will we even go on living I don't know how to live like a dragon. I just want to go back to normal. I just want to be a normal girl and have a normal relationship with you. Why do I must look like this why do I must suffer those stares when I walk down the street with you. I don't want this.

Natsu: Lucy I know and we will figure this out together but you need to be patient. I know it's hard and you are scared but I'm here for you * holds her clawed hand gently* I'm not going anywhere so don't say you want to break up. I love you Lucy

Lucy: I love you too but I'm just so afraid right now * she pulls her hands away and places them on her chest* I just don't know how to go on looking like this

Natsu: * stands up and turns his back to her* I never cared about your looks you know that right.

Lucy: I know I never cared about your looks as well but this is different.

Natsu: * takes off his west and transforms into his third stage dragon form and turns around to face Lucy*

If you are so concerned about looks and how others stare at you then I will not change back until you can. I will not let you go through this alone

Lucy: * stands up from her bed and hugs Natsu tightly while crying her eyes out into the dragons massive muscular naked chest*

Natsu: * hugs the scared girl tightly to him and wraps his wings around her* I'm here for you Lucy.