Introduction

Historical and fantasy romances have always been my favorite genres. There's just something about the conflicts of social classes, and races and rebellion that fascinates me. How people believed in myths, in gods and godesses, and other creatures too. The struggle against invaders or enemy kingdoms or a tyrannical king. Those kinds of conflicts really get my heart pounding, both in reading or writing them. And such, I always found these easier and more enjoyable genres to follow and create stories for.

But I want to be more versatile as a writer. In simple terms, I want to make things more complicated for myself. So I'm going to try something different in writing this book.

It will be different and quite difficult for me because I don't usually write contemporary romances. I tried writing it once, but I didn't get much into it because, as I've mentioned, I preferred doing historical and fantasy pieces.

But I've always wanted to try writing my own take on the billionaire/CEO romance, which is actually the genre of the first digital book I've ever read. It was a fanfic though.

Anyway, this is my attempt to write a billionaire/ CEO love story, as a homage to the genre that got me writing novels in the first place.

So without further adieu, I give you Sign Here for Vengeance.

I hope you'll love it.

All my love,
Ahn Onimus