Chapter 30: I Forgot My Armor

OLIVIA

"Ugh...ugh! Harder! Harder!" I covered my mouth as I was trying not to scream from the top of my lungs... like the girl in the video. Ugh, I hope he didn't hear that.

When Judah told me that we had a honeymoon, the earth crumbled beneath my feet. I couldn't even talk to Mary and her family properly during the reception! And Judah kept squeezing my hand as we greeted the guests and did the interviews with the media, which Judah expertly kept to a minimum of seven media teams, but some of them are very known worldwide. I lost my Russian every time he did something to tease me and remind me that we're really married and he is now someone who can have his way with me.

I know any girl would die to be in my position. I mean... having not only the privilege, but the exclusive right to sleep with The Judah Kingston?! That would be like winning the lottery for them. But not for me.

"Oh, to hell with this." I closed the video I was watching... and deleted it from my browsing history. I put the phone on the chair beside me.

I was currently soaking in a bathtub of cream and rose water, surrounded by aromatic candles. My wedding dress hung safely on the wall and my... battle suit of black laces, sheer cloth and strings rested on a chair beside me. They were from Irina.

Every time I looked at the skimpy armor, all I could think about was how to get through this war. So yeah. I have been strategizing for the past few minutes by studying... videos, techniques, if you will, from...professionals. Trying to... emulate them. Ugh! I didn't know what else to do!

Judah and I were presently in the honeymoon suite of the city's grandest hotel, which I forgot the name of because it was in Russian. The reception ended early at 8pm, and we got here half an hour later, and I have been a nervous wreck ever since. I rushed to the bathroom immediately and told Judah that I had to prepare myself. And he's already in the bedroom waiting for me!

"How did I do it with Clyde again?" Ugh! Now, I need to think about him! I knew I should've met other guys before like Mary told me too, but I couldn't. Maybe it's the trauma of being married to an asshole, or the fact that our maids didn't raise me to be too friendly with guys. But damn it, I was divorced and dead. I should have. I could've used the experience for this. How am I supposed to live up to that Zeus incarnate?

"Olivia? You good there?" Judah's flirty voice resounded with a knock on the door. I rose up from the water in surprise.

"U-uh...yeah. I'm coming."

Then I heard his snigger through the door, "Really? Without me?"

"What?" Then I remembered what I just said and took the situation into consideration. Ugh, gross. How am I supposed to do this?!

I renounced my earlier reply, "I-I mean... I'll be there."

"I'll be waiting," he replied in a provocative tone. "See you in bed."

"Sure..." I whimpered as I watched his shadow disappear from the bottom of the door.

I suddenly felt a cold breeze blow on my bare back. With shaking legs, I stepped out the tub and examined my birthday suit in the mirror. I swallowed in nervousness, eyeing my whole body and judging my own assets... and actually feeling harassed by myself. I let my hands touch my own breasts, waist and my slightly chubby ass. I also observed my own nether region, which was already prepped, thanks to the emergency honeymoon kit Mary got me.

"Meh." I guess I look okay. I'm not really model material, nor am I toned or proportioned like an hourglass, but I have stuff. I can totally... get it.

Agh! Did I just really say that about myself?