Chapter 47: He Had This Friend

OLIVIA

The constant buzzing of a phone woke me up. Despite the soreness I felt throughout my body, I managed to reach the lampstand. I took the noisy phone. It was Judah's. I saw the dozens of text messages on his notification screen. It was from his staff who, from the looks of it, were probably worried that their boss is nowhere to be found at 11am.

I just smirked at the screen and cleared all the notifications.

I turned to my side and saw Judah, still deep in his slumber. My heart raced within me as I marveled at his god-like sleeping form. I can't believe it took me this long to sleep with him. If I knew it was going to be THAT amazing, I'd screw the trauma and just get it on.

"Olivia..." he mumbled huskily in his sleep, and my insides curled in bliss.

I inched closer to him until I could feel the warmth of his body. He was lying on his front; the contours of his broad back were highlighted by the late morning light seeping through the windows.

We had nothing on under these black sheets of his. I lightly ran my foot up and down his leg and he squirmed, turning on his side.

"Judah." I whispered as I reached to sweep the strands hair that fell on his face.

As I was tucking them behind his ear, his lips curved into a smile. He gently caught my hand in his, giving it a light squeeze. Then, his eyes opened.

"Hi," his voice was still hoarse.

"Hi," so was mine.

A calm smile showed on his face. He turned his head towards my hand, the one he held. He planted a light kiss on my palm and looked at me with the same passionate gaze he held all night.

"So..." he whispered.

I smiled and cupped his cheek, "So... we broke the friends deal."

He snickered, "Yeah. Eight times. In three different rooms."

I bit my lip, unable to contain my embarrassment. I drew my hand back and turned away to hide my blush. I'm also pretty sure my whole body just turned red.

Fine. I was... famished. I haven't had some for more than a year. Excuse me for being too excited for the meal.

I mean buffet.

I felt him move closer to me until his bare skin rested against back. I shuddered as I felt his hand under the sheets, gently moving up leg. He softly chuckled against my nape, then kissed it.

"You were amazing last night. It was worth the wait."

I let out a moan as I felt his hand on my stomach, softly rubbing my skin. Then he moved downwards. He nibbled on my ear as he did.

"Judah..." I turned to face him. Our faces were only centimeters apart.

He smiled, diving in to kiss me. But I remembered something so I put my fingers against his lips and backed away.

"What?" he brows furrowed.

"I haven't brushed my teeth yet."

He scoffed and put on a mischievous grin, "Neither have I. Babe, I've already seen everything and you're embarrassed about morning breath?"

"It's just—"

But he was already kissing me, immediately diving in deep. I disregarded my initial concern and kissed him back, letting my hands rest on his back. He started rubbing his body against mine, and I responded by pushing and pinning him down. I lied on top of him and moved like he did as we continued making out.