Chapter 15

Hey readers! I know this is not long but I wanted to give yall an early update. Enjoy!

-----------

"Kusaki, your tea is so delightful. The best tea I've ever tasted" Ghao says with a flirtatious and evil voice.

Ghao made me wear skimpy clothes and shackles. You don't know how furious Iroh was but for some reason he kept silencer, like he didn't care. Which got me angry.

"Your daughter is the best assistant, Zuko let go of something so precious. I mean if I was him you'd be my queen" he smiled and took a sip.

At the corner of his eyes he was watching me for my reaction. I gave him a fake smile and sighed "I would be happy" I lied.

In the corner of my eye I picked up one of the guards reacting to what he said, he seemed angry.

I kept that thought out and kept going. "How is your avatar searching?" Iroh asked taking a sip.

"It's going nowhere, he's just gone an I will find him.... In honor of Zuko of course" he smiled looking at the map below him.

The guard once again reacted and held it back. He clenched his hands and kept quiet. Zukos big fan or what?

Zuko, I can't believe your gone. Yet, I got over your death so easily as if it wasn't a big deal. Or a gut feeling of you living.

I would've had a sign from you though, I always get signs from your mom and my dad.

But why not you?

"Kusaki!" I heard Iroh shout. I snapped out and looked at the ground "Kusaki don't hurt yourself..."

The floor had the tea cups broken. Ghao looked at me oddly and ignored it "General we have a witness to the avatar!"