Chapter 7

Hey! Sorry I'm not updating a lot like I should

Especially this book! So here you go :)

------------------------

Avatar was passed where we went. Catching him was kinda getting me more mad too. I know Zuko would feel angry but all he wanted was his honor back to go back home. I don't know why he wanted to go back but that was his choice.

"I can not believe we didn't catch the avatar!" Zuko shouted and threw a fire ball. The three soldiers stood there with a straight face

"We need to go to the next village! Soldiers get the ship ready!" He commanded looking at them with a angry face. They stood there in silence and did nothing. The didn't even have there helmets on.

"Why should we listen to a bratty little boy?" He said with walking towards Zuko "Why should we listen to a half pint, little bratty, dishonored Prince!?" He shouted

Zuko threw his hand up as well as the other soldier. Uncle went between them "Enough!" He demanded "Prince Zuko need to catch the Avatar, that is his mission. You on the other hand was your mission to listen to Prince Zuko no matter what the circumstance is, especially personal ones" he said.

I sigh and look at Zuko who was looking away from them. When I looked at him the rain started. I open the metal door to the ship "Let's go in and eat, I'll get food ready"

Everyone looks at me and there faces full with anger looking at each other "Ahhh great I was getting hungry, Kusaki you are best at cooking" Iroh says holding his stomach with a smile.

I chuckle "What do you feel like eating.... Fish?" I ask looking back at them. Zuko staying quiet looking at the soldier with deathly eyes. I smile and clear my throat "How about you, Zuko?" I ask happily.

"I'm not hungry" he hisses. I stop and open the next door to the kitchen "I'll start making some right now, and the tea" I say looking at them. Iron walks to the door and hold it "Thank you Kusaki" he says softly.

--------

Hey guys I will continue this story, but this book keeps having mess ups, I'll will continue I promise!