Chapter 22

I ran toward the noises that I kept hearing. Water, trees falling, something being thrown, thuds and all.

I hope I could trust that earth bender with my Iroh. But I had to do this. Iroh wasn't weak anyways.

I ran towards the mess and I could see Ty-Lee and Mai. You gotta be kidding?

I went quick above the trees and threw a fire around them so they wouldn't move. It'd be easy cause they don't have any power.

"Kusaki!" Katara shouted with the biggest smile.

"Well aren't we glad to see you here?" Sokka said with sarcasm.

I looked at there eyes and they all seemed.... Tired... Extremely tired where they had bags under there eyes. Just like that girl, Toph.

"Kusaki?! Is that you?! Look how pretty you've grown! I'm so suprised!" I heard Ty-Lee's voice.

I turned around with a straight face and crossed my arms "A great reunion we got here. All were are missing is the honorable prince and princess"

Mai scoffed "Don't you mean your future husband and future queen?"

I smiled "You're so funny..." I said sarcastically and turned around to Sokka "What can this Oppa do?"

Sokka smiled "Oppa! Throw these girls across-"

Before he could finish Oppa already knew what was in mind.

I went towards them and untied them. Why are they always in trouble when I see them.

"You know one day I'd like to see y'all in a restaurant where we could just talk" I smiled.

Katara stood up and laugh "Same here but everyone is always catching up to us"

I looked at Sokka and saw that he was on the floor like a worm "Sokka what's up with you?"

He looked at me weird "Your friend there. She knows how to mess with nerves"

I forgot Ty-Lee studied nerves and the body anatomy. We all had to buy a few of us paid more attention. Mai, Zuko, and Azula never listened. But me and Ty-Lee studied together.

I went to him and picked the nerves that she did. He looked at me and smiled "Finally! Now let's go find Aang"

-------------

As we were in the sky with Oppa. I saw commotion in this little abandon village.

"Over there!" I pointed and we started going faster.

I saw Zuko, Aang, Iroh, and Toph there fighting Azula. Well at least we all have one thing in common.

"That where Toph went" Sokka said going faster towards the village.

"You know her?" I asked. Katara looked at me and shook her head "She's with us. She's gonna teach Aang earth bending... Long story"

We all jumped off and ran towards. They all were fighting her and all were falling"

I saw Azula got a quick glance at me "How great, more people to put down"

We all went toward her and cornered her. It wasn't fair but we all new what she was capable of.

She gave us all an evil grin "Look at all the traitors... Working together"

We all got closer and I could tell Iroh was being observant.

He was gonna have a plan but as I turned, I could see Azula putting herself into position to hit lightning.

I was going to go against it once again and try to strike somewhere else but I heard Zuko shout.

My eyes went to where he was looking and by the time I looked. Iroh was down. He was hit.

My first reaction was to turn around and hit Azula with my best but she was gone.

Everyone freaked out and turned to Iroh. Katara brought out a pouch with something that sounded like water in it "Zuko... I can help-"

"Leave!" Zuko shouted. I turned to him angry "Zuko they're trying to-"

He didn't look at me but I could already feel his anger which shut me up "Kusaki, if you don't wanna help and you wanna be with them.... I advice you to go too" he said demanding.

I looked down and turned to them "Go" I whispered.

They all ran as me and Zuko stayed there looking at Iroh.

He started to cry. I could tell he was holding it in till the avatar left.

For a minute we thought Iroh was dead. But I felt his heart.... Beating.