Chapter 4: Ship repair

Hey guys! As you can see I changed the cover, the cover/picture goes to it's rightful owner

Thank you! ^-^

-----------------------

The door fell to the ground. Zuko marched down to the dock and Iroh walked calmly. I was behind them.

We were going to the ship stop to get repairs to the ship. Zuko turned around "Uncle, Kusaku do not tell anyone about the air bender" he commands

"You mean the avatar" Iroh sighs. Zuko goes to his face "Don't say a word! Or else other captain will want to find him!" He shouts

A man walks up to us "Find who?" He asks with a grin on his face "Captain Zhao" Zuko sighs crossing his arms.

He goes to his face "It's General Zhao" he smiles. He look at me "Ahh Kusaki, you have grown into such a young beautiful woman" he sighs

Iroh goes to his face "Remember she is my daughter" he smiles. Zhao srinches his eye brows "Of course"

"She is also Zukos fiancee. No other man should be on her around Zuko" Iroh says. I blush "Well..." I was interrupted

"Yes, my fiancée" he says coldly at Zhao. Zhao sighs and looks at our ship "How did that happen?" He ask looking at our ship.

"Well.... Uhhh... You see what happened was.... Uncle please explain" he says elbowing Iroh "Oh yes! Ummm Kusaki knows the details" he says looking at me with a smile.

"Yes, we hit a glacier. Our stupid driver of the ship was falling asleep on duty" I say nervously.

Zhao face was serious and then it smiled "Of course, tell me the details when we have tea" he says turning around "Oh no, we were about to le...." Zuko stops

"I would love tea" Iroh says following Zhao "Kusaki, you can also tell me when Zuko and you will be married"

I stammer and stay quiet looking down. Zuko taps me lightly on the shoulder and mouths me "Just go with it" I nod and keep walking.

We all sat down and Zuko say next to Zhao. He took a sip of his tea and Iroh sat next to me "Kusaki fill in our tea, please" Iroh says showing his cup. I make a pouty face "Yes" I sigh.

I grab the tea and hold the top and pour there cups. I pour my own tea and sit back down "Kusaki, now tell me have you seen the avatar?" Zhao asks.

I gulps my tea hard "Nope, I still think there is no avatar at all" I chuckle "Just a make believe story for some people to have hope" I say looking at Zuko who was chuckling nervously.

I smile and take another sip of my tea "And the ship?" He asks taking a sip "I was watching the glacier coming by and I screamed to stop it and no one was listening. I ran to the captains control room and he was sleeping, crazy huh?" I ask

He nods "Indeed, Kusaki, you are a very young woman, how do you know Zuko is the one?" He asks smiling.

I take a sip of my tea and smile looking down "I didn't know, he asked me" I say looking at Zuko with a pay back face.

He chocked on his tea "Uhh- Ahh yes, I did" he says nervously. Zhao looks at him "How?" He puts his tea down.

Zukos eyes wonder around for help "It was romantic, Zuko and Kusaki went on the beach and he asked her there" Iroh said calmly.

We both looked at Zhao "Yes, that's how it happened" I say. He looks at Zuko and pats his back "Your a lucky man" he smiles.

Zuko looks at me with a red face and a smile "I know" he sighs.

I look away in embarrassment "Kusaki and Iroh do you mind me talking to Zuko?" He ask looking at Iroh.

I stand up "Of course, me and my father will wait outside" I say pulling him up. He looks at me "Hold on" he pours himself tea again.

I sigh and smile at Zhao who was waiting with a mad face. Zuko looked annoyed by his uncle. I smile nervously and pick him up and walk him out

"Dad, stop doing that" I say outside the door "Kusaki, don't get mad. I was just getting some tea" he took another sip of his tea.

I smiled and rolled my eyes. I saw a soldier walk inside the room. I felt something bad when he passed me.

Dang it. I knew what was going to happen. We forgot to order the other soldiers on our ship to keep there mouths shut about the avatar. Now Zhao wil know about him.

Zuko and Zhao walk out with angered faces. Zhao faces was different he had a smirk. I looked at him.

"Oh also Zuko if you lose, I keep Kusaki as my assistant for now on" he tells Zuko. Zuko stops and grunts.

I knew what was going to happen. When he said that.

++++++++++++++

Zuko stood up with his muscles showing. Then Zhao stood up with his built body. I tired not to stare at Zukos body.

"This will be quick" Zhao says with a smart aleck voice. Zuko and Ghuo get into the stance.

They were fighting Agni-Kai. Once again I was worried "Remember the basics Zuko" Iroh says.

Zukos nods and throws the first shot. Zhao pushes it away. Zukos does the same moves 3 times and when Zuko stopped Zhao threw fire at him.

Zuko bent down and pushed it. Zhao threw fire at him the same way and Zuko bent down lower and lower.

Zhao threw a strong fire ball and it made Zuko fall. Zhao was gonna throw another fire to Zukos face and Zukos flipped which made Zhao step away.

Zuko smirked and threw fire from his foot. Zhao fell to the ground and Zuko put his fist up. I wanted to walk to him but Iroh pulled his arm out to stop me.

I pulled back and Zuko got his fist with fire and threw to the ground next to Zhaos face "What?!" Zhao shouts.

Zukos grunts "You get out of my way. Never ask for Kusaki again! She's mine! For now on you get out of my way!" He commands.

"Your father raised a coward!" He says at Zuko. Zuko grunts and turns around.

He was walking away and Zhao quickly stood up and kicked fire from his foot "Zuko!" I screamed but when Zuko turned Iroh grabbed Zhao's foot and threw it back.

Zuko was gonna hit him again but I stopped him. I felt his body against my hand "No Zuko it's not worth fighting an idiot again" I said

Zhao grunted "Zuko might be banned from his home but at least he can show that he has honor" Iroh says.

Zhao stand up in defeat and walks away with a angry face.

+++++++++

We walk out the gates safely "Uncle, did you mean that?" He ask. Iroh nods "Of course I do"

"Wait! Do you mean about Kusaki and you being married? Of course I do" he laughs.

I blush "Dad stop!" I laugh. Zuko blushes "Well I don't know it's seems to be a goodidea" he says.

I look at him with my laugh fading away "To be your assistant?" I ask jokingly.

He looks at me "Yes, to schedule my plans of the day" he smiles. I roll my eyes and punch his shoulder "Shut up"