Chapter 13

ZUKOS POV

"Zuko how can you have lost her?!?" Uncle shouted. I looked down with guilt.

"Uncle... I.... I-"

"Zuko I have never been so disappointed" he said angrily. The three body guards were there next to him.

He looked at them and snapped his fingers "Soldiers, come with me"

"Let me go with-"

"No!" he looked down. It seemed he was going to say something nice but he turned around "You stay here" he hissed.

"Uncle who will help you?!"

He slowly walked away "I'll tell General Ghao to do your job, that you failed"

I felt like crap. I always seem to always be a failure to everything, everyone.

"Fine! Go! I don't care!" I shouted as he slammed the door behind him.

I turned to my guards "Don't let him come back!" I demanded. I scratched my head and looked down.

"Get away from me!" Kusaki's voice echoed in my head.

I went up my stairs madly, pounding, hitting, marching.

I loved her. I loved her and here I am acting like a big baby, not doing anything.

Here and there I heard somethings but I ignored them. Maybe it was rats.

I looked around in my room and smelt something very familiar.

Fire

I jumped up and went to the dock of my ship. By then there was fire everywhere.

I deserved this. To be burnt by my own flames, my own power.

"Father?" I whimpered when I thought I saw him in the bursting flames.

This is where I was going to be gone.

I looked at my father in the eye. No!

I won't let him defeat me do he can make fun of me for being a coward.

I diver know how but I grabbed the fire before it exploded, saving me from burning.

Thats when I saw the window from the captains room. I smelt Kusaki's perfume right away.

"For you, Kusaki"