Chapter 17

Everything was back to normal. Zuko was in power and sent Zhao back to his own ship.

Iroh, smiled with his warm smile and always looks at me as if to say "I told you so"

I was happy as ever to have him back. To finally have Zuko in my hands was the greatest feeling.

"Commander Zuko, we are almost reaching The Northern Temple" the soldier told Zuko while he was working out.

Zuko breathed hard and drank his water, patting a small towel on the back of his neck "Thank you" he said roughly.

I was working on some new positions that I found in the book. The twisting dragon, it was called.

Zuko came and kissed me on my forehead while I was finishing up "Teach me that, Kusaki"

"Of course I will" I got into the first stance and he was next to me, following.

"Okay, you have to steady. Keep your emotions steady and breath" I exhaled "Now follow my next move but pretend you are in the air" I told him.

He nodded. I know that Zuko loves to rush things. That's why as a boy he would mess up because he was always rushing and making his fire strong.

We both did an flip called an aerial (It's kinda like a cartwheel with no hands) we did that with having fire on our feet as if we were cooly kicking bad guys.

Then when we land we'd through that fire from our feet up to our hands and kinda through it hard or if you wanna go pro, you can keep doing flips.

Zuko kinda giggled and looked away. I giggled back "Okay, Mr. Cool guy" I smiled.

"You know you can teach this right?" Zuko said drinking water "Yea, I know. But I don't wanna teach the wrong person"

"Fire tumbling, you call it?" Zuko said. I nodded.

"I think it is good. Once we catch the avatar and get my throne. I'll pursue that"

I rolled my eyes. Again, this "capturing the avatar" talk and the throne crap.

"Zuko can you-"

"Commander! The avatar has been spotted!"

Zuko smiled evilly and walked away while someone put clothes on him.

I saw Irou go into the room and stopped Zuko "Zuko, you have no chance. Please wait another day"

You know hard headed Zuko and walked away "I do not care, uncle! Get everything ready and faster!"

"Zuko! No listen! Remember that the strength of the water tribe is the big bright moon and tonight... There is a big bright moon!!"

"Uncle, it does not matter. We keep going"

"Zuko, wait maybe-" I interrupted.

"Kusaki, please stay here. I don't not want you to go. Stay to be safe. I do not want to lose you. Guards watch and protect!"

"Yes, sir"

"Zuko..." I said weakly. I have to sneak out and help. I know the avatar is good. I need to help.