Chapter 11

I stood there.

Speechless.

What was I supposed to do? Agree? I couldn't right now but then I saw Zuko give me a glance in the corner of his eyes "Right?" He said softly elbowing me.

I snapped and looked at Azula "Y-Yes" I nervously smiled.

"The bride seems to be..... Hesitant" Azula smiled

"I was in my own world for a moment" I said

Behind Azula I can see that Mia, looked a little.... Hurt. She was trying not to show emotion like usual.

"How wonderful, brother. I'd like to ask when? Because I'm sure father would like to know" she said with such sass.

"We are not sure but it's most likely after I get my throne" he said firmly with his angry eyes. I looked at him, worried.

"Great, father would be so... Happy" she paused and looked at Mai "Mai, you have to congratulate them too" she looked back at us with a smile.

Mai barely smiled and looked down "That's good to know" she said quietly.

Zuko looked at her and held me tighter "Well, it was nice bumping into you but me and Kusaki are busy" he pulled me away from them and I followed while I was being dragged away.

I looked back and waved, seeing Mai putting her face in her hands. I think she was crying. Azula patted her on the back and smiled at me. She already had a trick up her sleeve for revenge.

"Don't look back" Zuko commanded

"Why did you say that?"

"Say what?" he stopped and turned around. We were already pretty far from them.

"About marriage.... You should know that Mai liked you"

"... I didn't know...." He said with guilt

"I saw her crying..." I looked away

"Kusaki, I was going to tell you in this date..."

"About the marriage?" I asked

He looked down and nodded

"Zuko?! We are 16 year old teens... We can't" I confronted him.

"I wanted to ask now and get married later" he said

We had a silent moment and I finally looked up "Okay"

"Okay?" Zuko said confused

"Okay, I'll follow the plan..... Marriage when we grow up" I nodded

He smiled but tried not to show it "Okay"

"Now let's have the date we were planning about" I smiled

He nervously smiled and scratched his back "Can I use the restroom first?" He asked

I smiled and sighed "Go ahead"

He ran and went to the restroom that was not far away. I looked up at the moon and smiled "Father, are you happy? Did I choose the right guy?" I whispered.

The wind blew as if to say yes. I knew it. It was a good decision. I looked down and smiled. It had already been a few minuted and he should usually be done.

I followed where he went and tried looking for him threw the crowd. I then saw Mai. Zuko was close to her.

Mai was talking to him and then she leaned up. Zuko didn't stop. Mai tip toed and put her heads towards his.

She turned her head and held Zuko's head. At first, Zuko pulled her away but she caught on to him. He then didn't even fight her.

She got her lips with his.

They kissed.