Chapter 19

"We have to go look for them! We can't just stand here!" I shouted.

Katara came up to me and smiled "We are! Appa!" She shouted and looked up.

I saw the big animal that Zuko said they were carrying, the bison looking thing that was ancient.

"Hurry Katara! We're not exactly in a good area" The boy named, Sokka. Then a girl with white hair and a lot of water tribe clothes pop her head out too.

We both jumped on and rode away "Katara! Why are you helping this fire bender!" He said with a odd but funny face.

"Sokka... You know Kusaki, she doesn't mean harm. She just wants to find Zuko" Katara said annoyed.

The girl next to him giggled and looked at me "I'm Yui, princess of the northern water tribe" Yui? Like a moon?

I smiled "I'm Kusaki, I'm Zuko's assistant or helper... It is nice to meet you" I smiled.

"Kusaki? I've heard of your name. You know the Fire Lord?" She said a little horrified.

I looked down, a little disappointed "Yes, I do. Zuko and I have been friends for a long time. Same goes for my dad and The fire lord"

Yui looks at me "That's awful" she looked down "Is Zuko mean?"

I giggled "No, not at all. But the reason why he's mean is because he doesn't show his weakness but inside.... He's really kind"

"Are you two lovers?!" She asked happily. Sokka then looked at me with interest.

I looked away and smiled "I don't know"

"Guys! I spotted something!" I heard Katara shout and point somewhere into the snow.

I looked, Zuko and Aang were fighting already. I jumped down real quick and made a fire line between them.

"Zuko! Really?!" I said standing in front of him. Aang looked at me and smiled "Kusaki!" He shouted. I looked at him and smiled while I was holding Zuko back.

"Kusaki! Let go! I have him now!" He pushed and I held back against the snow.

"Kusaki..." Katara looked at me as if to say 'What do we do?'

"Katara get Aang and leave... Now!" I shouted. Aang looked at me worried. I smiled and turned to Zuko.

As they left Sokka complained "Oh yeah! Let's help the people who wanna kill Aang and us"

Zuko looked angry and gave up "Kusaki...." He finally let go and dropped.

"You idiot... You are sick" I laughed... I had to, I tried holding back but....

We kissed...

"Finally your here... I needed something warm and I can't..." He chattered. I got him on my back and got one of my jackets that was wrapped around my waist and put it around Zuko.

I covered myself with the mask "Kusaki.... Stop... I'm to heav-"

"Zuko, shutup... I know how to do this. I've been carrying heavy weights" I smiled so he can keep calm.

It was so much to take. Zuko was enough but then the wind and the coldness was more.

I had to overcome it, Zuko would do this for me and now I'm doing him a favor. We were close anyways. In the distance I could see water benders and fire benders, we were close.

Then the snow stopped. The moon turned red, everything went red.

Zuko's head stood up a little "What's going on?" He said looking around and weak.

The water benders in the distance stopped and ran. They wouldn't just stop, they would fight. What was up?

"Zuko... I think someone stopped the moon or blackened it. Iroh said without the moon they're weak, remember?" I said.

Zuko was a little unconscious "Zuko, it stopped so I can do it now, now worries"

We were finally close and then the red stopped but then turned black.

"What is up with the lights?" I say looking around and laid Zuko down next to a bridge.

Zuko was gaining conscious again. He coughed a little and I put a little fire to warm him up. It wasn't the strongest fire.

Then in the luck, to make things better Ghao showed up, he was worried and running.

Then he looked at us and smiled "Great, the person just to make me happy"

I wanted to fight him but someone pulled me back "Kusaki..." Zuko coughed.

"No, Zuko.... I have to do this!" I shouted and ran to him with my fire.

"A little girl fighting a grown man?" he laughed and I pulled one of my tricks that made him fall back "It seems to work" I smiled.

He looked at me and got angry, while I was off guard, he threw fire at my stomach which made my scar sting.

I fell back into Zuko. By then Zuko was awake and better "Ghao..."

The pain made me go back a little. I was hurting like if someone was poking me with a hot knife.

The fight went so fast that the next thing I new the moon was back and something came out of the water and got Ghao.

"Grab my hand!" Zuko shouted, he did have some empathy for Ghao.

Ghao looked at Zuko and then me. He wanted to get his hand out but then he pulled back.

He was pulled into the water and I didn't see bubbles. He was gone.

Zuko ran to me and picked me up. Bridal style. I looked at him and then looked away with a blush look.

"What?" He asked worried.

"Nothing I just.... It's awkward..." I said trying to stay calm.

He grinned and walked towards the ships "Thank you for helping.... Your always there even though I'm a screw up"

I giggled and then the sting came in "Ughhh, I can't even laugh anymore. Zuko, your not a screw up"

We got on the ship and both laid down on the floor of the ship.

"Thank you anyways"

We both smiled and saw each other get carried away by the soldiers to an aid room.

I fell asleep...

But I knew.... This was just one story.