Chapter 2: Lord Ozai

Hello guys! Y'all liking this book?

I have a great idea for this book! But you have to keep reading!

I know I should do a cliff hanger but I'm thinking this chapter won't have one

Bye!

I'm also skipping to the age of 13 :)

---------------------------

I run toward Zuko. I smile and see his foot behind the bush "Got you!" I shouted. I threw fire and saw Zuko come out jumping with one foot and holding the other "Ow,Ow, Ow" he shouted in pain.

I smiled "Ha ha, now you have to clean my room for a week!" I said laughing. He gave me a pouty face and looked away "Kusaki I swear I'll get you back!" He said. I rolled my eyes and smiled "As you wish my lord" I said sarcastically.

He smiled "Shut up!" I then heard someone come from behind. It was Uncle, I smiled and went to give him a hug "Uncle!" I said with a great smile. He looked at me "Hello little one, how are y'alls fire skills" he asked.

I looked up with a great smile "Better, see..." I said backing away and jumping in the air with throwing 3 fire balls from both if my hand and feet. He clapped "Impressive" he looked at Zuko "You father has called to talk to you" He said.

Zuko sighed "Ok" he moaned. I smiled "See ya Zuko!" I said waving good bye and blushing a little. He waved back but not looking at me "Ok little one would you like to know another fire trick?" He said smiling.

I smiled. I loved Zukos uncle, so warm and happy. I felt bad since his son died at war. It hit him really hard. But thankfully he got right back up.

I got in my stance and learned some trick from uncle. Like how to blow fire from your mouth and move it with your fingers. I wish my father does this with me.

I then hear a soldier scream out my name "Kusaki!" I heard. Uncle looks at him and then I do also. He bend down and pants.

I look at him concerned "Yes?" I said going up to him. He looks at me with sad eyes "Y-Your father is dying" he said looking down.

My eyes froze. I went to my knees and wept and screamed in horror. My only thought was to go talk to him. He's been sick for about 3 months but I never knew today was his last.

I run to him and feel uncle grip my wrist but I let go. I run to the room where he was staying. I push the big doors out of the way and see him there. Weak.

The candles where lit and I could see the doctor right there next to him. I run to the doctor and he looks at me and gives me a sad nod. I try not to cry to disturb my dad and instead I grab his hands. His eyes flutter and he looks at me "Kusaki?"he whispers.

I look at him "Yes father?" I said whispering. He smiles and grabs my hair "Your beautiful like you mother...... I wish I was there to see you grow" he said regretfully. I grabbed his hand a little tighter.

"You were watching me" I said crying and feeling tears fall. He nods "No... I wasn't. Everyone else was, but I worked for Ozai. Never paid attention to you" he said.

I cry more "No.... Father.... No don't give up" I said kissing his hand. He inhales deeply "If I go...." He looks at me "Kusaki......" He coughs "Live your life"

He breathed one more time and his eyes shut. I cried softly and felt his warmness turn cold. His hand had no grip and I put my head down.

My father was gone. He wasn't here. I have no other family.

++++++++++++++++++

I ran to my room. I ran to go to my bed and never leave there. They didn't let me say good bye. I didn't say good bye. I opened my door and slammed it. I planted my head in my pillow.

I cried and felt someone touch my back. I look and saw Azula. I rolled my eyes "Please not know Azula" I muttered in the pillow. I feel her back away "What happened?" She asked.

I didn't want to say it "Oh, your father passed?" She said a little evilly. I cried more "Well I guess you... Are now my fathers assistant and then you be mine" she said. I can hear her smile. As if she planned this.

I got up and threw my fist up with fire "What is your problem? My father dies and all you think about is your fathers new assistant?" I hissed. She smiled "I guess so"

I then heard a knock from the door and let her go "Kusaki, Azula, sorry to disturb you but Lord Ozai said to meet at Agni Kai" the maid said. I bowed "We will be there right away" I said softly wiping my tears. She nodded and left.

I looked at Azula who was already walking towards the door "Agni Kai? There are only fights there" she chirped excitingly. I rolled my eyes and then thought. That's true.

I looked and remembered that Lord Ozai wanted Zuko at a meeting. Oh no. I ran and pushed Azula out of the way "Hey!" I heard her say. I ignored her and kept running.

This couldn't happen all on the same day. My fathers death and now Zuko.....

He's gonna die.....

+++++++++++++++++++++

I ran to Agni Kai and saw men shouting and putting there fist in the air. I couldn't really see and I just pushed through the men.

I finally saw Zuko. He looked scared but confident. I waved "Zuko! What are you doing?" I shouted. He didn't hear me. He still looked ahead.

I looked ahead where he was looking and saw his father walk in the ring. Zukos face turned horrified "Please father! Don't do this! I swear to you I won't do that again!" He said kneeling.

He started crying. All the men started laughing at him "You disrespected me! You wil be punished!" Ozai shouted while taking off his shirt. Showing his scary muscular body.

My eyes jumped. Ozai vs Zuko? No! No! Zuko is not skilled as perfect as him. Not even as Azula. No! "Get up and take your punishment like a man!" He said.

Zuko got up from his tears and tried to fight Ozai. They were back and fourth and I saw Zuko try his best but failed. Threw this I just wanted to punch Ozai, but everyone was surrounding me, I couldn't even breath.

I then saw Ozai bring fire to his fist. A lot of fire to Zuko. Zuko stood there horrified and the fire hit him. His face. His face got hit, all I can hear is Zuko screaming in pain.

I jumped up and went on the ring. Everything was slow motion. Ozai not knowing I was there covering Zuko. My back towards him. Ozai threw another fire, it hit my back and I fell also.

I then heard mean shout. I fell and blacked out, the only face I saw was Azulas. Her face smiling at me. That evil smile she has. As if she planned this. Then black, I was out......