Lemon

DONT READ IF YOU DONT WANT TO.

ALSO DONT READ IF PARENTS GET MAD.

SEXUAL CONTINENT, NO JOKE!

I know they are 16, but I think it's okay to.... Spice things up 😏

Thank you :)

-----------

Knock Knock

"Come in!" I heard Zuko's voice in his room, probably doing some map and history homework about the avatar.

I opened the door with a trey and his tea "Hey Zuko, Iroh said for you to get your "night tea" before sleep, he went out to go treat the crew"

"Oh, alright" he smiled, he put his stuff down and grabbed the tea.

I put my hand on my waist and looked at his papers "What a pain. Do you have to do this?" I chuckled, sitting myself down.

"No, I choose to" he sips and looks up and down at me. Not mean but real sexy "Your in PJ's already?"

I looked down and then at him "Well, yeah you dork. It's reallllyyyy late" I stood up and messed with his hair.

I was gonna walk away but I felt Zuko pull me.

"Kusaki... I .... I keep getting these feeling... For you ... I want... No! I need you here"

"Huh? Zuko, what you need is some re-"

He pulled me in and kissed me. He kissed my gently but some roughness.

"Zuko, I-"

"No, Kusaki. Lets just do it... Please"

I look at him and then down "I'm embarrassed" I say.

"Of what? We're gonna get married anyways... "

"No, not that....my body"

"Oh..." he looked down and smiled "We'll take it slow"

The next thing I know I was naked on his bed. I covered my boobs and my "lady-hood"

"What's wrong?" he said when he was right about to kiss my neck.

"I... I'm embarrassed" I shake. I cover my face and quickly heated up.

That was the most stupidest thing I've ever done without thinking.

"Ahhhh!" I shout. Damn. Damn. Damn! He saw me!

He looks at me and chuckles. Going down "Kusaki, your beautiful. What's wrong with you?" he smiled.

"I-I..." I looked away with red on my cheeks.

He opened my legs more and started licking it. The feeling was like butterflies all over my stomach.

I gave out a moan but then I put my hands in Zukos head to give me more.

"Ahhh, no!" I let go. He looked up and giggled "Zuko, stop it feels weird" I say.

"Kusaki, I know you liked it but like it or not. I'm gonna keep going... it taste like strawberries" he licked.

Strawberries?!? Zuko but.... Awww it feels so good. He then stops and goes back.

I snapped at him and then he started laughing "I knew you like it!"

I looked away, embarrassed "It's okay I have something else, a surprise"

"A-A surprise?!"

I covered my face and wiggled my head "No! No! No! No! It's gonna hurt!"

"Don't worry, I'll go slow" he pulled out his "man-hood" and I will not lie it was veiny, huge, and long.

"Zuko, please" I whispered.

He looked at me "Kusaki, I love you and by me doing this.... it is a honor to be inside you"

Easy for you to say.

"Here we g...."

That's it.... It was inside. I felt him. His pulse, his beating heart was like inside of me. We were one.

I was so shocked that he was asking questions and all I said was "Mhm"

It did hurt at first but then it was the feeling that helped, the passion.

"Kusaki, I'm going faster..." that's what I heard but all I replied with was "Mhmm" I bit my lip.

He went faster and faster and I was moaning, trying not to be loud.

He turned me around and grabbed my butt. He started going faster more than before.

His heat started coming through but it felt good. Something else started coming through.

"Kusaki.... I ... love...... you" he started grunting as I was too.

We both came.

We were so tired and so sweaty that was just stopped and he was behind me. He kissed my back and lauded next to me.

"Kusaki, thank you for giving me something valuable from you"

I looked at him and kissed him "Your welcome"

He grabbed my checks and kissed me

"I love you "