Chapter 16

Hey guys! Go read my book called "Celeb. High" it's about the daughters and sons of modern celebrities! Actors, singers, and comedians! Go read! Thanks!

-----------

"Where?!" Ghao stood up and the solder beside me freaked out too. Why is he reacting?

"A water tribe village! In the south sir!" he shouted.

Ghao smiled "Got that little twit.... Fire up the ship, we are gonna visit that water tribe" he evily smiled.

"Kusaki!" he snapped. I looked at him and jumped "Yes?"

"Come with me, we need to talk" he said. Walking away casually. I have Iro a look for permission, which he accepted but had an odd look.

I filled into his room/workplace. Ghao stood up and I sat down at his desk "Kusaki, I know we have different ages and so on but I do have an attraction toward you"

Did he.... Did he confess his love to me "Ghao..."

"Yes, I know I might be really blunt, cruel, and maybe sometimes sadistic" Well hell yeah you are.

"But I would like to ask for your hand, I have yet to ask your father, Iro but I know he will he accept" no he won't.

"But I have been seeing how lovely, kind, and your warm smile brightens my day" he smiled. He slowly walked closer then got behind me.

He messed with my hair and I snapped at him,slapping his hand "What are you doing? I'm not accepting your love" I say and turn around.

"What?! Why??" he shouted demandingly. I looked down, a little hesitant.

"I.... I love Zuko" I stutter. Yes, I love Zuko.

Ghao then laughs and walks behind his desk "Zuko? Zuko?!" he laughed more.

"He is dead! Gone! Forever! Who's here with you? Me! So I should take your hand!" he shouted, marched towards me and grabbed my hand.

Slowly twisting my wrist "You will become my bride" he whispers.

He grabbed my hair viciously and made me look at him straight in the eye "You will have my child and he will be greater than that childish, bastard Zuko...."

He slowly went down to get into my dress.

Bam!

I saw fire blow into Ghao. Who's fire? The grunt that I heard coming from the fire. Sound like....

"Kusaki! Never ever go in a room with him alone! Understand! Don't ever...!"

"Zuko?!" I started crying and ran to him to hug him. He was the soldier in the room.

"Zuko, I thought I lost you!" I bawled

"Kusaki, I won't die.... I will never die... unless it's saving you or die after you"

I looked up at him with my tears running down. He gave me a gentle smile and grabbed my cheeks to wipe my tears with his thumb.

"I love you too"