Chapter 1: Mom

Hello guys! It's so nice to know your reading!

I hope this is a great book for you.... It will have lemons!

Hope y'all like!

--------------------------

Ty-Lee was flipping around and doing cartwheels. Azula then did one but fell. I giggled and looked at Mai. Of course looking bored as always "Kusaki why don't you do it!" Azula demanded. I smiled "Ok" I simply said.

I stood up and did a cartwheel with a little jump. When I finished I saw Azuala whisper something to Ty-Lee. I looked at Mai who was looking at someone. I looked over and saw Zuko walking with his mom.

Azula ran to Zuko "Mother can Zuko play with us?" She asked with a spoiled voice. Zuko looked at her "What? I'm not playing your stupid game!" He shouted. His mom went up to him and patted his hair "Oh come on mom we need some brother and sister time and also this is not a game" she said "Tch dumb-dumb" she whispered crossing her arms.

Her mom smiled "Zuko you go play with your sister for a little bit" she said. Zuko rolled his eyes and frowned. I smiled and waved to Zuko "Zuko!" I waved with a bright smile. He looked at me with a slight smile "Hey Kusaki! Why are you here?" He asked.

I looked at him "What do you mean why I'm here? I'm your and Azulas friend" I said. He looked at me "Azulas friend, huh" he said looking at Azula. Azula looked disappointed and then smiled "I know! Let's play a game" she said while grabbing an apple.

We all looked at her confused. She then looked at Mai "Mai come here" she said pointing at the floor. Mai sighed and went to stand at the area. She put the apple on Mais head and stepped back.

"Watch this Zuko" she said giving a evil side smiled. She then points her two fingers at the apple. She shoots fire at the stem of the apple. Zuko jumps up "Oh no!" He shouted but instead of helping her, he runs into her and they both fall into the fountain.

Zuko looked at us with his hair wet and Mai looked angry. I went up to them to help. I pulled my hand out to Zuko "Azula that was really mean" I said while helping Zuko "Oh, it seems Zuko has two admirers" she laughed.

Mai stood up "You jerks!" She shouted. I tried reaching out to Mai but she pulled away. Zuko looked at her and then at Azula. She smiled and laughed. I then heard there mom come in "Azula, Zuko your Uncle had sent us a letter!" She shouted holding a scroll.

Zuko smiled right away and looked at me "Bye Kusaki!" He said waving. I smiled "Bye" I said slightly waving also. Azula scoffed and rolled her eyes "Azula what is your problem?" I asked.

She giggled "I was just having fun" she smiled. I scoffed at her "Next time don't have to much fun" I said.

++++++++++++++++

I left to go see my father, Masuda. Who was Ozai's assistant, whatever he needed or wanted my father would do for him. I knocked on the door. I saw the door open and then my father looked down on me.

"Kusaki why are you wet?" He asked looking at my shoes. I looked down at them and then up and smile "Ummm I-I was with the Turtle ducks, they kept splashing the water at me" I said nervously.

My father sighed and turned around "Master Ozai may my daughter come in?' He asked. I didn't hear and answer but the door did open more. I walked in to see Ozai sitting on the floor with the table in front of him.

He smiled "Ahhh Kusaki, you are all grown up" he said with a firm voice. I nodded "Yes Master Ozai" I said nervously. He looked at me with a eye brow up "You can just call me Ozai" he said smiling.