Dreams

BEEP,BEEP,BE-

*click*

ugh stupid alarm clock, why can't I get a good night sleep? But yet again I won't be able to see my beloved wo-

*Knock*, *Knock*, *Knock*

"Hello? Who is it?" "It's me legosi." After hearing those words Louis immediately went to go open the door, but what legosi was wearing cought Louis off guard.

Legosi was wearing a maid outfit with a collar around his neck."oh my, looks like someone knows how to make their "master" awake~" "yes, I surly do~" they got closer to each other and slowly putting their lips toge-

BEEP, BEEP, BE-

*SLAM*

Stupid clock ruined yet another beautiful dream. One day my love, we will live in a wonderful house together. Ever since I first met legosi my world began to show bright beautiful colors and my heart would beat into a rhythm. It's so wonderful and every night I would have dreams of us together as if I was watching the future.

After Louis finish getting ready he begin to walk to his class. While walking he overheard two familiar students chatting.

"So when are you going to tell him?" " Tell who?" "Legosi duh, I know you have a crush on him." "Yeah cause I told you like 2 weeks ago!" WHAT! HE HAS FEELING'S FOR LEGOSI! "Ok, but seriously when are you going to tell him?" "This Friday after the drama club." This Friday after the drama club? Ok now I know when he'll confess his love but the question is how to get rid of him?

Legosi POV

It's been a while and I'm afraid of what Louis might think of me if I confess my feelings to him. Or at least I think it's what I'm feeling? I'm still trying to figure out if I really love him since I'm a conovore the feeling I have might be false.

"Hey,Hello? Legosi?" "Oh, hi Jack how are you doing?" " Oh nothing, just trying to get a wolf back to reality".

While Jack laughing I started to feel like someone is watching us. Before I got a chance to investigate I was interrupted by the bell.

Louis POV

Don't worry love. I'll be with you soon, but first... I need to deal with tem first.