Damn you Bill

Louis POV

While Louis staring at legosi from afar. He remember of what tem said about confessing his love to legosi. It mad his blood boiled and unimaginable things starts showing in his head. Straggling, torturing, kidnapping, heck even getting a conovore to devour him.

"Louis?" "What, Bill."  "I just wanted to say that your acting kind a weird." "What do you mean "weird?" "Yeah. You usually just walk down the hall with confidence and now, you look worry." "This is none of your business Bill!" "Ok, just one last question... why do you have a shrine of legosi?"

After hearing that Louis immediately stop and made a shocking expression on his face.
"Looks like I was right." "Why were you in my dorm? Wouldn't you be in trouble right now?"
"I was looking for things to blackmail you until I found a little box full with photos of legosi."

Louis wasn't able to talk. Instead he just listened to what Bill have discovered."That's not all, you also have legosi underwear and a bundle of his fur. Talking about creepy." "What do you want bill." "I want at least 6,000 yen by the end of the month. Or else your little secret will spread around school like wild fire." "How about no." "Ok than I guess I'll start with legosi abo-" " are you sure you want to do that? I mean I could just tell your girlfriend about your secret."

Bill started to laugh not realizing his in deep trouble. "Sure you may found my secret but a tiger with 6 porn magazine and a 7th is coming this way. sound like something that might get you in trouble." "Are you sure that the magazine isn't yours?" "Which one? I mean there all females but is it the Cheetah, the Wolf, the Tiger, The German Shepherd, The Fox, the Zebra, or the Gazelle, maybe we can check on the 7th Wich is... Today and maybe that's the magazine your holding in your hand? Let's open it up see what's in si-" "OK YOU WIN JUST DON'T TELL HER!"

"Tell me what?" As they turn around they see a cheetah with a confused look on her face. "What is in your hand?"  before bill could say anything Louis started to talk "It's just the papers for the rehearsal we're doing in the drama club." " Yeah and I think you're gonna love it sweetie." "Ok, I'll see you later Billy." As the cheetah walk away none of them didn't dared to make a sound. " I guess we're even now" "yeah I guess so" after  they have there awkward moment of what just happened. We decided walk to class knowing that I'll be extremely late.

(Time Skip)

Legosi POV

In the drama club I was the first one to be there so he decided start getting the lights ready for the play their doing only to be interrupted by a angry tiger. "GOD DAMN LOUIS JUST HAVE TO MAKE THINGS MORE DIFFICU-" "Can you please be quiet for like an hour or two? I'm trying to get these light's ready for the play."

I wanted to get things done so I decided to come to the club early. But I wasn't expecting to see Bill early as well.

I usually Be here when at least 5 or more people here."Any what are you talking about? Why are you so mad at Louis right now?" Before bill could answer a bunch of students started to rush in filling the room with noise  "I'll talk to you later."

After I finish fixing the lights and suddenly felt something touch my tail. I turned around to be greeted by Tem. " Hey Tem" "hi legosi how the lights." " Good just finished them" " hm I wonder. Is lights are a bit brighter or is it you?"

I  couldn't help but blush a little. "I got to go now so cya" "bye" while tem left I starting to feel sad all a sudden.

I don't want to make Louis wait any longer so I head to his office.

Louis POV

"Hey Louis" "Hi, I just wanted to check up on you." " Check up on me? But you nev-" "oh shush you dumb dog I just need to make sure tha- what's this?" I pointed at the hole that's on his shirt."I must've gotten a hole while getting the props from the back." "Change your shirt and put it in the trash." "O-Ok Louis" Once he left my office and head to the locker room.

I started to follow only to be stop by Bill "Ok, I know you like legosi and all but i won't let you take another photo of legosi." "What do you mean." "You already have enough pictures of him... For crying out loud you even take picture of him naked!" Before I could say anything else legosi exit out of the lockers.

No one have spoke a single word only to hear a faint sound coming from the other room."legosi what's taking so long!?" "Sorry Dom, I'll be there on a sec!" "no now! we need help putting up the props and we only have short amount of time!" "Ok I'm on my way." Leaving the two alone for the rest of the day.

While legosi left I start to thinking of a way of getting rid of tem until he remember something.

*FLASHBACK*

While I was walking to my office, I  overheard tem talking to riz "Can you visit me at the school rooftop? There's something I want to tell you." "Sure, at what time?" "Around 10 pm" " ok see you there."

*FLASHBACK ENDED*

So tomorrow is when tem and riz are going to the rooftop tomorrow. Maybe I could get riz to devour tem. All I got to do is to trigger his animal instances.