Am i... Curse?

Louis and I chatted all the way to my dorm. I told Louis if he like to study together and he gladly accepted. We talk about our lives and what we want to be in the future.

After finishing our studies we decided to chill and watch some movie we found on the enternet. It was about a student named John who found his best friend dead and notice a book full of notes about Tyler death.

He decided to solve both Tyler and Lenny deaths and with a help from philip to take down their killer.

As I was watching the movie I began to have thought about my friends who are now dead.

"Louis, am I curse?" "Huh? Why do you think that?" I could feel his eyes are on me now. "Well, I notice that almost everyone has been avoiding me. One of them said that I killed people when I make a close relationship with.

And their right, Everytime I have a close relationship with someone, they'll die within a few days. Is anyone safe around me?"

I felt his hands holding mines. "Yes, we're safe around you." Tears begin to form from the corner of my eye.

"Then how come they die when being around me. It doesn't make sense that I have a close relationship than the others." The light from the laptop was replaced by a shadow.

"Legoshi, I don't know why they died but it isn't your fault. So please stop blaming yourself." He soon got closer and hug me.

"Do you ever feel afraid when you're around me?" He shook his head "Not in a million years." He went back to his seat but I noticed he got closer to me.

"I'm not afraid of you. Quite the opposite actually." I turn to face him

"you're a sweet and funny guy, you always get things done and help others when you got the time, you even put a smile on a animals face."

"You, really think so?" I felt his hand on my shoulder "I know so."

"Thanks Louis" Hearing it from him actually made me better but how can I be sure that my friends are safe around me?

Third pov

Legoshi notice a piece of paper in louis hand. He grab the paper and read it. The wolf look at Louis then back at the deer with a flustered looked.

"You're, mysterious shadow?" The deer nodded "yes, I'm the mysterious shadow."

Legoshi felt his heart flutter. "Well thanks for the gifts mysterious shadow."  He said as he hug Louis. "Your welcome." He said as he hug him back.

Legosi is very happy, the letters he received really cheer him up. He always wanted to find out who the mysterious shadow is during his freetime.

And Louis is happy that he told legosi about the letters he been sending. He chuckle at the sight of the wolf tail rapidly wagging.

The door open revealing a pack of canines rushing but doing so they trumble over each other.

They let go of each embrace before the sheep dog notice Louis sitting next to legosi.

"Hey Louis didn't expected to see you hear." Said Collot. 

They both turn to callot. Louis greeted them and then look at his phone.

"I should head to my dorm now. It's already late." " Why not spend the night with us, no one will know that you slept here." Jack suggested.

"thanks but my clothes are in my dorm." Legosi look around and found a spare shirt. " you could use one of my shirts if you want." The wolf nervously said.

Louis thought for a moment " Ok, then where do I sleep?" He ask " Well I don't mind sharing." He said as he blush.

Louis blush and without hesitation replied to the wolf "Sure"