unpleasant friend reunion

(Warning: Gore and suicide)

A few months went by and legoshi has been hanging out with Jerry. Louis would take a glimpse and see Jerry flirting with legoshi giving thoughts about killing him here and now.

Thomas is now broken. His mind would never recover after what Louis has done to him. The amount of pain and suffering from the hands of a deer. Who knew a hybrid hovibor would be able to break a mind of a Conovore.

Few more days went by and Louis decided to bring Thomas to school. "Hey buddy, your finally going to be free." Thomas didn't reply to him. Louis examine Thomas body to his feet covered in cuts to his his hand with needles sticking out.

He lifted Thomas head to see his lifeless eyes and see his muzzle duck taped "Oh my, no wonder you couldn't speak." Louis removed the duck tape from Thomas muzzle and words finally coming out of him. "Useless....hated....Stupid...." those were the words he can only say.

"Don't say that. Once your at school you can be back with your friends. I bet Jerry would be so happy to see you again." He take him to his restroom and help the broken mind wolf Clean up and his school uniform.

Louis is lucky that both of his parents work in the dayshift so Louis could easily take Thomas to school. His private driver took Louis and Thomas to school not bother asking why Thomas stayed at Louis house but Louis replied with "his parents kicked him out and I decided to let him stay with me." He soon realized that he haven't seen a single missing poster of Thomas. 'Do they even care for their own child?'

Once at school he quickly grab Thomas hand and lead him to his dorm. He's thankful that he left early so he could bring Thomas without anyone noticing his appearance so he can only erase the footage of them entering the school campus together.

After Louis bring Thomas to his dorm he immediately erase any trace of footage them. He see legoshi walking alone through the camera and wanting to spend time with him he left the room and search for legoshi.

Louis found legoshi and start walking in his direction. Lucky for Louis, the wolf was too busy to notice Louis so he decided to surprise him.

Louis pov

'Legoshi looks so cute with that fluffy tail of his. I wonder what he's thinking about.' Carefully I snuck behind him and wrapped my arms around his torso. 'Why do I have to be short'.

"Hm?!" He turn his headbaround and see me hugging him. "L-louis?" I look up and notice his tail wagging uncontrollably "Hey legoshi, i see your tail his enjoying my visit~" legoshi notice and cover his now completely red face with his hands. "No its not." I release him and giggle a little.

Legoshi grab his tail and look the other way "it's not funny!" he pouted "it's a little funny."Legoshi chuckle as he fidget his tail "ok, it was a little funny." As I look at his face. He seem to be worry about something.

"Legoshi, you seem....nervous. is there something wrong?" The wolf looks at me then looks away "n-no." Legoshi started to fidget his tail faster. 'Ok something is up'

I place my hand on his arm. "Legoshi, I know your lying to me. Please tell me what's bothering you." After comforting him, he turn his head to me "Ok, I'll tell you just....don't tell the others. Got it?" "Got it." I replied

"Ok, Jerry from the music club ask me out and I don't know what to do." He ask wait?! "Well do you know what time do you have to meet him?" I said with a hint of anger "At 8:31, Why?" "Just curious that's all. If you want I can be your wingman." I say trying to act natural.

Legoshi smiled but before he can say anything a certain tiger apear from behind. "Hey guys." Bill said cheerfully "hey Bill, why so cheerful?" The Tigger turn to legoshi "I may or may not have overheard you talking about Jerry as asking you out."