chearing him up

Legoshi walk along the Corridor and always listen to students chit chatting about Tem's death.
He wanted all of this to be a big nightmare but no matter how much he tried, he just can't wake up from reality.

Louis notice this and wanted to cheer him up.  He doesn't want everyone to see him so he decided to leave him a gift in his locker. Once he put the gift in legoshi locker he noticed that legoshi ripped shirt was in the trash can and since his all alone he took the shirt out of the trash and put it in his bag.

Legoshi POV

Please tell me why tem has to die. Why why why why whywhy  whywhywhwywhywhywhywy!
Who well do such a thing. Who ever it is I will avenged you tem!  I just want to get this day over with and sleep. "Huh? A gift?" In it there was a note.

'Dear legoshi, I want to say I'm sorry for what happened to your friend. I hope this would cheer you hope. Have a nice day. From mysterious shadow.'

In it was a manga...my favorite manga to be exact. "Woah, I see someone has a crush on you~" "Not now but whoever it is...thank you." Really I appreciate the gift and it really cheer me up. But who " mysterious shadow"?

Bill Pov

Really Louis "mysterious shadow"? Well at least he's not stalking him again. I mean I support him but it's just getting too creepy. The photos, His underwear, His bundle of fur it's just *shivers* creepy. At least he didn't go too but hey at least I stop him from taken another photo of him shirtless. I guess I have to play protected for him.

"Hey Bill. you heard?" "Yeah," poor guy." Last night tem was killed and one of us Did it. I was with my girlfriend, I notice legoshi was stress and I could tell that he wants justice for his friend. "Anyway, I should practice my role." "What really? Your role isn't needed til next week." " Yeah but hey it's important to practice." Ok just don't stress yourself."

After practicing my role I head to legoshi to see him with...Louis.

"Anyway I really like how you position the lights." "O-oh well thank you. Anyway I should go back to work." Wow their having a normal conversation like no yelling from Louis and commanding him to do anything. " Yeah and be careful Legoshi." And that's knew though I shouldn't be surprised but for legoshi I understand stand.

Louis quickly give legoshi a hug and left leaving the poor wolf standing there. wait Louis didn't do anything to him...right?

I quickly walked out of shadow and walk towards legoshi." Hey Bill what do you want-" I check to see if Louis manage to take another bundle of his fur or anything. "Did Louis do anything to you?"

" No he just hug me out of nowhere that's all." I noticed he was blushing a little so might as well tease him a bit. "Looks like someone has a crush~" "S-shut up, I got work to do and all Bye!" Legoshi started to walk quickly but I feel like someone...oh wait " Louis I know your here" " Was I that obvious" "yes, and don't worry I won't do anything to him but I will make sure you don't hurt him."

Louis POV

How dare him thinking me hurting legoshi. I would never hurt him. Ok maybe I hurt him by making riz kill tem but I didn't kill him by my own hands."well stay away from him got that."
As I walked back to my office I started to wonder what legoshi was blushing about. I didn't see his face when I hug him since I took a sniff or two.

Bill better keep his word or else his going join tem. I need to calm myself down or else I trash around the room. I walk towards my bag and pull out legoshi ripped shirt. I thank God they didn't take out the trash. Please tell me that it still have his scen-

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock*

I quickly put the shirt back In my bag. "Come in" "hey Louis, you said to come here towards the end of the club." That's right I told him to play as tem substitute since tem is dead and all. "Ok now all we need to do is-"