The discovery

(Here's a gift from me. Merry Christmas but if you don't celebrate Christmas then happy normal day!)

Bill and the others went to the City to get supplies for the show. Kai decided to come alone to help Bill and Legoshi to get along again.

"I'm so jealous right now." "Oh that's right. You don't get it till you graduate huh." "Looks like someone is happy." "Huh?" "Your tail is wagging." "Oh." "It's ok Legoshi. This is actually the first time I see your tail wagging. It's usually just dropping." With that he decided to let go of his tail and tried not to hit someone with it.

They went to a restaurant and order fries and other yummy food. They talk for a while mostly about sex and when Legoshi is going to lose his virginity but they know that they need to get a move on. Once they left, they got into a little lost in the city cause someone was using Zoogle. Soon or later legoshi found a old man on the floor so he decided to ask him for directions. "Sorry, Um, could you do me a favor? " "Sure" the old man bring his hands Infront of legoshi "Pick any finger you like. These are just the scraps but it still taste the same." Legoshi was too stun to speak. Not only the old man is offering his fingers to the wolf but they accidently end up in the black market. Bill really wants to try a finger but he needs to get legoshi trust.

Bill quickly grab legoshi out of the way and turned to the others. "Ok we need to get out of here. We got no time to spare and our train is going to be here in 2 hours." "Yeah your right." Before they could leave a lion snatch Kai and run off to the black market. "KAI!" "WAIT LEGOSHI!" Legoshi and Bill chase  after the kidnapper but found him on the floor. "Jeez, next time be careful or at least stay away from the black market." The panda turned to face them. "Looks like I have more beating to do." Before Kai could speak the panda started attacking Legoshi. Later on Bill was knock out too.

*Time Skip*

They both wake up in a strange room filled with doctors equipment. They both noticed that they're chained up and have muzzle on them. "Oh, your awake took you long enough. Sorry for attacking you but this is the black market." Kai came out of the room see them chained up. "Don't worry he's not going to hurt you." "Did I told you to stay in that room?" "But I could I know your not going to hurt my friends?" "As long they don't put up of a fight." The panda took off the muzzle a lot of question started filling the room.

Of course the panda shut them up.

"You say you won't hurt them if they attack first." "They did." That was a lie he just doesn't want to hear them yapping. "Anyway once I unchained you two need to behave." After the panda unchained them he begin to ask them some questions about their life. "Ok thanks for your time. I see that three of you go to the same school and telling the truth. Though Bill it seems that you have this hatred twords this Louis." "Yeah, and the reason is unbelievable." Bill took a sip of his tea but ended up spitting it out on legoshi by accident. "What kinda tea is that?!" "Haha, I was going to tell you but it well be more fun to see your reaction." "I need to change. Do you have a restroom and any spare clothes I can borrow?" "Yeah, I need to get rid of them anyway." "Thank you sir" "just call me gouhin." 

Legoshi left to get a shower, Bill decided to get clothes to legoshi and apologize to him. Once Bill found some clothes for legoshi could use, he went to find legoshi and hand it to him. "Hey, are you in there?" " Yeah just put it on top of the counter." Bill open the restroom door and put the clothes on top of the counter. "Hey, I'm sorry that I-" but before he could apologize he slip and accidentally pulled down the curtain seeing legoshi naked. "Ah, AAAHHHH!" Legoshi quickly grab a neerby towel and lock the door. "Bill I want you to promise me that you won't tell anyone about this." Bill quickly nod so legoshi could open the door but wasn't aware of two people hearing them.