The tragic end

Today is the day Is where tem will meet his end. Louis have been planning this morning and finally got one. All he needs to do is to shoot tem arm with the silent gun and riz could do the rest.

Louis got everything plan out and since he got the weekend off and got nothing to do he decided to sleep in his dorm. Who knew he'll have a blast in his dream.

Louis POV

*Lemon 🍋*

I was walking to the drama club and told legoshi come and help me in my office.

*Knock*, *Knock*, *Knock*

"Come in." As Legoshi walk in and close the door. I told him to find a play we can perform, I slowly walk towards him. "Louis, have I told you that you look beautiful?" "No you haven't. But since we're alone. Maybe we should do a little bit exploring~"

No one Pov

Once Louis got close to legoshi face, they both started to make out while undressing.

"Oh my looks like someone is excited.~" Louis started to rub legoshi member against his. Louis bend down and start sucking him. "Oh my Louis, your doing so good. please don't stop."

After amount of sucking legoshi came into his mouth. "Now it's my turn to have fun. On all four lil puppy~". When Legoshi went on all fours Louis started making way to legoshi ass and started toying him. "I forgot the lewd so we gotta improvise." Louis put two fingers in his mouth and put them in legoshi ass. While doing so, louis added a third finger into him. " Don't worry, you'll get it. All you need to do is beg for it~" " Please Louis, I need it." " Sorry what did you called me?" " Sorry, Master please I need that big dick of yours in me~" After doing so Louis remove is fingers and put his member in him. "Oh god your tight. I love it~" Louis began pound him slowly making it faster with every pound." Ah~ faster master~" Louis went even faster than before. "Right there master! Please don't stop." Louis continue pound in him over and over. "I'm gonna fuck you until you can't walk. You won't be able to stop thinking of my dick. Know why?" "Why" " Cause your a puppy that likes to get fuck by their master. Isn't that right~" " Yes" " Yes what~" " I'm a puppy to get fuck by their master~" without warning Louis came into legoshi. "You're forever mine got that?" "Ye-"

*BEEP*
*BEEP*
*BEEP*
(Lomon is now over)

Third Pov

Louis woke up in his bed with his pj pants covered in his milk. "Stupid alarm clock, at least I got to fuck him in my dreams~". Louis began to change, grab his silencer and went to the rooftop.

Already there he began to make his mood "Sorry tem but your getting away to close to legoshi and I can't let that happen." Louis shoot tems arm and grab the special bullet and shoot riz on the arm. Once riz was shot, he began to start drooling. "Riz why are you getting close to me"?

Tem began to run but got his arm ripped off by riz. Tem started running down the stairs and into the auditorium. Louis follow them to make sure his plan succeded. Once he enter the auditorium he spotted riz covered in blood in the middle of the stage. "Looks like it work after all." With that he walk but to his dorm and change. Before he could go to bed he went looking for his box and once he have it he open it up to see a picture of legoshi.

"Don't worry, the evil alpaca is gone now, I know I could just tell you but I'm too scared of you rejecting me. One day I'll have the courage to tell you. But for now sleep dreams." Before he could put the box away he grabe the underwear and sniff it. "I'm grateful to have something that smell like you."

The next morning

"Have you heard? An student from the drama club was attack last night!" "I hope it's not Louis." Those are the only words that is heard in the halls. He founded the gray wolf at tem mormaral and decided to head to towards him. " It's Louis senpai!" every girl started to look and simp for Louis, but noticed legoshi was starting him but doesn't want everyone to think that he did it.

" Quit staring" "ah s-sorry Louis." He felt bad for being rude but he doesn't want everyone to think that the next beastars is dating a wolf. At least not now.

After Louis visit tem's memorial he began to walk to the drama club. Once there he gave out a psycho laugh in his office and left with a smiled on his face as he left the room.