🪑 Halloween Special pt2 final 🚀

Louis arrive at his school to see nothing. That was until he see three people walking towards him. "Hey Louis, looks like you just arrived." "We were waiting for you so that the game could finally begin." "Anyway do you know anything about the game we're playing?" " Sadly no legoshi. Isn't there supposed to be five of us?" Everyone look around for a moment but was soon interupted by the loud speaker. "Attention all players. Please go to the drama club room."

We all went to the drama club to be greeted by four people. "Oh hey guys I didn't expect to see-" "Shit I forgot to tell them to go to the other room!" Everyone look at each other wondering why the other four group need to be in a separate room. "Attention players, we have decided to let the other group joins. It like they say the more. The marier." "Hold on the letter said five players. Why do you invite us when you already have five players?"

There w8as a awkward silence but it they finally responded with "to test the game sill. We can't have the game unfun to play so we decided to invite ten people. One to test the game and the other can enjoy the game." "But since we saw the other group then the we be questioning about the invitation." "Yes now let me tell all of you something. In every special chapter the Arthur will have all of you to play different games and yes I am breaking the fourth wall."

"Ok then what are we playing?" "That will be a surprise so get yourself ready and grave one of the roles that is sitting in the next room." So me,Bill,Haru, Legoshi,Jack,Juno,Pina, and Callot is playing a game with the other two mystery guests.

We enter a room with roles. the gardener, Doctor, lawyer, toymaker, postman,sear and more. Haru obviously choose the gardener and all a sudden her outfit change as if she was a magical girl...or something. Jack pick the lawyer, Juno pick the female dancer, Bill pick Forward, Pina pick the jester, and Collot pick the grave keeper, Legoshi pick the conductor, I guess I pick the... musician.

With that all of our outfits change. I was wearing a coat with gloves and a top hat. Everyone was looking at themselves seeing their new outfit than "OMG HAHA!" We turn our head to Bill to see him laughing. "What are you laughing about?" I walk closer to see what Bill was laughing at to only see legoshi with jeans skirt and a little hat. "Bill stop laughing or else." "Or else what?"

Legoshi pulled a gun at Bill and he was laughing no more. "Or else this bullet go through that head of yours." That's hot "O-Ok legoshi you win." "Um Louis are you ok? You're face is turning red." "Y-yeah It just that coat that's all." "Ok but I'm going to see if I can chose a different role chase this shit only have one bullet." When Legoshi left I started to look at his ass one last time- "I didn't know your a pervert." I look down to see Haru. "Don't worry your not the only one who's checking him out." She points to Juno and Jack who are blushing like crazy.

"Well then now I know who to betray" "betray who now?" "N-nothing" "exactly" while Haru walk away I quickly change my role but it was already too late. The doors are now locked and my poor wolf is still in ther- "hi Louis were you about to change role?" "Yeah but it's already too late." "All players please go please go to the auditorium, the game is about to be revealed." "Let's go before they start without us." We both went to auditorium and pick our seats.

"Ok the game you'll be playing is called "Identity V" you have to cipher it was supposed to only do five it since all ten of you are playing together then it will be seven. While you're doing a cipher there's a chance the a hunter is chasing you. You well know when you heard your heartbeat and your heart well glow in purple. Hunters have to capture and put you in rocket chairs. You can save each other or leave them it's your choice.
Now I'll explain the roles you chosen. Haru since playing as a gardener you can dismantle them but it well reveal you and they can fix them. Jack your playing as laser that mean you can track the hunters and survivors but it also reveal where the ciphers are at." Once the host explain the game. We started searching for the ciphers not knowing how we're facing against. "Hi legoshi." Hello my boy!" We turned around to see a panda and a komedo dragon."gouhin? Grandpa?"

Apparently the panda is named gouhin and the komedo dragon is wait..."legoshi your grandpa is a komedo dragon?!" "Yeah sorry for not telling you that." "No it's ok I'm hybrid too. I could eat meat and see in the dark." "What animal are your parents?" " One is a deer and the other is a lion." "Cool =)" "wait is this the one you been telling me =0" "not now gramps we need to capture them." "Oh right let's get them>:)"

The panda throw his hook and manage to grab legoshi shirt and pulled him twords him while his grandfather run with a toy shark in his hand. We ran around the hallway while the others are doing ciphers. I saw Juno on a cipher with her music box on and ran twords her hoping he well go after her. Once I got close enough I use my magic stick and disappear leaving the hunter chasing Juno.

*Times skip*

We only have to do one ciphers though it's only three of us. Pina and Juno was camped, Bill sacrifice for us, and Collot was already capture. "Done!" "Great job jack." "Yeah... great job" I can't help it. He needs to go and luck I can see a panda running twords us. "Jack look at!" It was already too late jack was pulled but I wasn't expecting for him to go down instantly "It's detention time boys!" I grabs legoshi and quickly hid behind the bushes.

We saw a chair fly away with jack in it. "So it's only us now." "Let's find the exit gates." Lucky for us the gates were close to us. But what isn't lucky is that the dragon is there. We only have one chance with this I still have my magic stick while legoshi have his springs though we can only use them for the last time. I use one to get the dragon to chase Juno and legoshi use his two times to escape gouhin.

We waited for him to leave and the moment he left we quickly ran to the gate and punch in the code. Sadly we don't know the code so we have to guess lucky the lights light up when we put the correct number. "Going somewhere?" "Shit hurry!" I put the final number in and the doors open but gouhin was already closed to him. "Goodbye friend" I push legoshi twords the door the let gouhin hit me instead of him.

"Shit your lucky I can't use my ability right now." He hold me and took me to the chai-"Not so fast!" Out of nowhere legoshi pull the trigger and shot gouhin. "Ow you little shit!" "Just be lucky that you can't die while playing their games." "True we can die but we can't die die." We run to the open gate and escape. After escaping the host teleport us back to the auditorium with the others. " Hey Louis! Why did you left me there?!" " What did you mean Callot?" "You just left me their in the chair! And don't say that you were too far cause you were there!"

*Flashback*

Callot Pov

"Have fun in a rocket chair" the komedo dragon left not gonna lie he's cool. "Louis!" Louis look and left. That bitch and this is my first time getting caught. Well at least the Hunter le- "hi kiddo" shit "I saw what just happened so I wanted us to get along. I have a feeling that this isn't the only time the host will invite us. Anyway the names Gon."

Me and Gon chatted before my time ran out. I learn that his legoshi grandfather. "Well it was nice knowing you." "Yeah it was nice knowing you-" the chair begin to spin and launch me into the air. The chair landed on some pillows behind the school which is good. Though I want to know why the hell he left me.

*Flashback end*

"At least you ride the rocket chair." "That isn't the point we were close to escaping and you left me-" "now now don't fight. Save that for the next game. It will have a Punishment for the player." "Punishment?" "Yeah but don't worry that's for another time. Say goodbye Now." "Goodbye!"

I wonder what next game well happen well they work together? or well they work Solo?

Find out on graduation day...Puhuhuhu