The new rival

Louis POV

I already got rid of tem now I got to get rid of. What's her name? Daisy. She's been looking at legoshi Everytime he's near her. She always talks about him near a present. I need to get rid of her without bill attention. "Hey Louis" "Hey Dom. What do you want?" "I was wondering if you already pick the final scene for the play." "Oh well I like this one a lot." "Wow never expected you to pick legoshi sketch." "Oh well tell him you guys are doing this one." "Got it."

So that's was legoshi sketch. It does look beautiful, I'm glad I chose that random. Wait it had flowers in them and the only place to get flowers is...oh no. I need to go to the garden as fast as possible and I can't let them know that I'm going with them. "Uh Louis where are you going?" "I need to go somewhere and I need you to be in charge until I come back ok?" "Got it." "Thank you Shelly."

Ok now they should be here I hope she isn't here. I gently open the door and see legoshi helping Haru and Daisy. "Thanks now can you move that pot ever there and Daisy can you get those flowers and move them over to the shed." "Sure" I never see legoshi working this hard. "Oh this might dirty your shirt so wear this although it's a little tight so you might want to remove that shirt before putting it on." "O-oh ok." Legosi grab apron and put on.

"hey Louis" "EEK!" "huh? Louis what are you doing here?!" "I just want to see how Haru and...Daisy are doing." I Know I was getting off topic but I did saw Daisy stop and stare at legoshi."ok now we're alone I think it will be best if you just tell me the truth. Why did you come here?"

Haru Pov

I know he didn't come all the way over here just to check up on me and Daisy. "You can tell huh." "Well yeah I known you since the incident" he came here to hide his shredded antlers. "Fine I came here to check on legoshi" legoshi? Why would he need to check up on him? "well legoshi is doing fine he's just helping me move the big pots. you know I can't give flowers for free." "Heh I know I just need to make sure nothing happens to him.

Now that I know what he's here for I could tell him about Daisy I mean she did ask me for a favor. "You know, Daisy have a crush on him" "oh really?" "Yeah and I wonder when the best time for her to hang out With him?" "I'll think about it. Is there anything else or no?" "No that's all, thanks" "your welcome. Now if you excuse me I need to return to the drama club. Cya" "Bye" There now all I gotta do is wait until then I should check on what their doing.

"Hey Daisy, Hey Legoshi." "Hey/hi" said Daisy and legoshi "Louis was here and he wanted to check up on you." "Louis? He never checked anyone except me. Not to mention he act different around me." That is strange he always so bossy and always doesn't check anyone in the drama club. "I should be going now. It was nice to meet you two" "your welcome and thank you for your help" "your welcome and thanks for the flowers. Bye" "bye" "have a safe trip."

Legoshi POV

It was nice hanging out with them. But I should hangout with them some more but at least a got the flowers for th- "oh hey legoshi" "huh? Oh Louis I didn't see you there." "it's ok, wait I was told you and kibi would go to the gardening club. Where's Kibi,?" "Kibi went to feed his pet fish. So It's just me." "Sorry legoshi. Louis! Why are you here." "Just wondering what's taking you two so long." "Oh well I got the flowers for the play so we're heading out way to the club." "Kibi is it ok with you taking the flowers to the club. I want to spend some time with legoshi." "Sure"

After Kibi took the flowers and left. So it's just me and him, I guess it's a good time to ask him something. "Hey Louis I was wondering what you said earlier." "Huh what I say?" "Last night you said "smell something or someone" what do you mean by that? Isn't Conovore supposed to be the only ones who can smell other animal scents?" "How about this I'll tell you but in return you tell something that only you know." "O-Ok" " Good now I should've said "sense" instead of "smell" but I trust you so I'm actually a hybrid of a deer and lion. The only lion thing in me is to smell, see in dark, strength, and eat. Now tell me about you."

I never expected Louis to be a hybrid. Well It's my turn. "Well since your a hybrid I guess I could saw that I'm also a hybrid. I'm a wolf with a little bit of a komedo dragon. The only thing I have is the eyes and strength." "Wow I never thought another hybrid was in the club."

We chatted for a bit until we stop at our location. "Hey I was wondering if you like to-" "oh hey guys" "hey...Bill" "I was about to get you guys but it looks like you're here." " Well I appreciate it but if you can see we're fine."

We both enter the club and continue where we left off.louis back in his office while me and the other finishing the final prop.

*Time Skip*

Louis POV

I was about to leave my office but the thought of Daisy being stab multiple times Just makes me so happy but I can't get blood on my hands. Maybe there's something in her dorm that can lead me to "Oh hey Louis." "Hm? Oh hey Els. Why are you still here?" "Oh nothing just want to hangout with you." "Sorry els but I'm kinda busy." "Oh well sorry for bothering you." "It's ok. Now have a nice afternoon." "Ok bye."

As I watch the lamb leave I started to make plans for the break in but I can't let anyone see me. Maybe I could get someone to distract her, maybe I could use breakfast time as my advantage. Don't worry love this well only take a few minutes.

*Time Skip*

It's already morning and Daisy well be spending her time with...lagoshi. I hate it but it won't take to long. Lucky no one is in there dorm at this time so It make it easier for me to sneak into her dorm without anyone noticing.

Ok Haru said that her dorm is right about...here! Ok now if I remember correctly she shouldn't have any roommate so that makes things alot easier. I'll I gotta do is lock pick the- "Louis?" "Huh! Oh hi Daisy." "Why are you at my dorm?" "I was about to tell you that legoshi would like to know if you want breakfast with him." Wow great job Louis "h-he want me to have breakfast with him. S-sure." She immediately run back to the cafeteria and now my beloved wolf is stuck with that girl.

Anyway after I lock pick the door I begin to search around the room. Only to find...a dairy?

Legoshi POV

Jack the lovable dog he is continue talking about how he got pull into a competition between two students who wants to know who's the weaker one by... staying in the shower room with hot water coming down? He said the one wearing a towel and the other was wearing his uniform.

"And then the next day they become friends." "Are you sure they become friends and nothing more?" "Yeah it kinda sound a little sexual about the shower room with the boiling hot water." "Not to mention that their coming this way" I turn around to see a lion and a wolf walking twords us. "Hey jack we wanted to say thank you for being there in our little battle." "You called that little? It lasted for 3 hours and miss lunch!" "It's ok. Here have this it will make up for missing dinner." When he open it it reveal a plate with bake potato with green beans and cooked carrots. "Oh my god this looks delicious. I forgave you." "Oh wait I forgot about the butter." "Oh thank you? "Mondo and this is Taka" "Well thank you two and your welcome." "Welcome now let's go bro" " ok bro"

They started heading towards the doors while they joke around. "Um hey legoshi" I turn to meet Daisy standing behind me. "Oh hey Daisy. What are you doing here?" "Didn't you tell Louis about wanting me to eat breakfast with you?" "No sorry but we don't mind having someone joining us." "Oh well ok." we chatted about ourselves and what we like to do. It was pretty much fun hanging around with her.

Louis POV

I can't believe that happened.... It's perfect. Now I'll I got to do is to spread romurs about her. I know just a student.

"Hey Mizuchi" "OMG It's Loui-" I cover her mouth before anyone could hear."don't yell got it." She nodded "good" "ok so what do need. *Gasp* are you asking me to be your-" "no but I do need you to spread this and don't say that I told you this. Got it." "Got it".

Daisy POV

After an amazing moment with legoshi and his friends I decided to go- "omg is that her?" "I think she is." "Hey are you Daisy?" "Yeah?" "Omg so it is this bitch" "excuse me?!" "What we know what you and your daddy do when your alone." Wait who told them about this? And that's not it at all. "N-no you got it all wrong. He sexual ab-" "can it slut I don't want any slut disease from you."

They left with fales news with them. How did they know about what I did with dad? I didn't want to do it he was sexually abused me for his needs. This school was supposed to keep me from seeing him. "Who would do this to me?"