Daisy?

(Warning: mentioned of suicide)

It has been three months since the rumor had spread around. The only people who believe her is Haru, Bill, Legoshi and his friends but since Legoshi believe in her Louis is having a hard time getting rid of Daisy. Louis was about to lose hope until an idea had pop up in his head. "If I told her legoshi have been pity and deserve better than her than maybe, just maybe...I hope this works.

Louis POV

I look all over school and there's no sign of her. The only place I haven't checked is her dorm but would she even be there? I guess there's only one way to find out.

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock*

"Hello?" Perfect "It's Louis... I just want to tell you something" the door open and the sad depressed fox was standing right in f into of me. "What do You want?" " Before I could say anything. I need you to sit down." We both sat down and thinking a way of telling her without being obvious. "It's about Legoshi. He's been pity towards you and when he's alone he gets bullied and been called names like "slutty wolf" and "wolf whore" I think it's better if you stop hanging around with him." As soon I said that she began to shed tears. "I don't understand. He does he feel pity for me? Isn't Haru just like me but different." "True but that was before Haru tried to seduce  him."

Daisy started to cry harder. "I'll be leaving now." While walking I noticed a piece of rope hidden underneath the blanket behind her bag. "If you're going to use that rope. Use it, it's not like anyone is going to miss you. And don't think about writing a note. Nobody would like a note from a slutty girl" I closed the door and left.

Bill Pov

I've been working all weekend without a break. I wonder how Daisy doing? After hearing the full story from her I started to feel nothing but anger. How could a father do this to their own child!

Anyway after finishing my work I started to take a long shower just to feel nice and clean from all of my stress. The thought of Daisy being the next target scares me but I shouldn't  worry cause she's a red fox and Louis a red deer. How could Louis ki- "Attention all students. Please stay in your dorms. Do not come out unless we say so." "what the hell was that all about?" I look out my window to see an ambulance and the student...what they look like- "Hay bill what you looking at...oh" "what?" "A student committed suicide in their dorm." "Who?" "I believe it was Daisy." One of the workers tripped and the body rolled over. The body was indeed Daisy.

*In the morning*

"I want to say thank you for being here for this fallen student. We heard rumors about her and found out that father has sexually abuse her and is now in prison for his crimes. Please if your having problems of any kind don't be afraid to tell us. We want to help you as much as we can. Thank you now there will be no work for today. You are free to do whatever you need to do but let me remind you. We are here to help so don't be afraid to ask us". After the assembly I went to go use the bathroom cause my stomach was killing me through the assembly.

After using the toilet was about to leave the stall but I didn't expect HIM to show up. "There she finally did it. I thought I have to get my hands dirty but she did it for me and since she's gone I can finally have legoshi for myself and if another student gets to close to him. They'll have to deal with me. He belongs to me and I'm not willing to loose him." Wtf is he talking about? "Now where has he gone to." Finally he left now...WTF DID I JUST LISTEN TOO?! Why is he even obsessed with him and what does he meant by that? Now I really need to follow him. Sorry Daisy if I was paying attention to Louis and not being so obsessed with finding evidence about Tem's murder, Then you wouldn't have died. You would have live long and happy life with legoshi.