The new teacher

*warning: suicide*

Louis is heading towards the drama club and notice legoshi in the distance. He shouted legoshi and quickly ran toward him but he didn't expected the wolf to be crying.

He slow down and walk the rest towards the wolf. "Hey, what's wrong?" The deer ask "why" "huh?" The wolf turn to him. "Why did you do this to them?!"

Louis look at the direction of what legoshi was pointing at to see a mountain of bodies. "T-they were getting in way. I have to get rid of them."

The wolf begin to cry "By killing them?!" The wolf cried harder. " l-look I'm sorry that-" "GET AWAY FROM ME!"

The wolf swap away Louis hand and flee. Louis quickly chase after him and pounce the wolf to the ground.

The deer quickly took big chunk of flesh off  of legoshi neck. Screams coming from the wolf as he tried to free himself from Louis graps but it was to late.

The deer clothes were covered in blood as Louis looked the his dead crush in front him. In terror he looked around to see his previous victims pointing at him loathing at him as the blood starting to paint the walls red.

Louis was soon wrapped around by a shadow figure holding a knife to his neck. Louis tried to break free but there was no use.

He continue to struggle till he notice a reflection from the mirror revealing himself hold the knife to his neck. He let go of his hand letting the knife slit his throat.

*It's over now*

Louis woke up gasping for air having his hand on his throat searching for a slash mark. He looked around his room, he sees a sleeping wolf right next to him.

That's right, we were having a 'sleep over'

legoshi was still sleeping in his bed til the alarm went off in Louis room. The deer turn it off and spoon legoshi in his bed but soon he realized that they have to leave for school.

He wants to stay in bed with legoshi but he knows that legoshi want to finish cherryton and see his friends again.

Louis Pov

I slowly shook legoshi and for the first time I notice a bite mark on his shoulder. "Mm, louis?" Legoshi sit up and eye his eye. "What time is it?" I look at my phone.

"It's six o'clock. School doesn't start till seven twenty." I looked at legoshi and the bite mark is still there. I couldn't been me cuase it look like it happened years ago.

Legoshi notice and attempt to hide it. "A-anyway, we should get change. Can I use your shower?" I nodded and went to grab a clean towel for him to use.

Legoshi took it and went to my restroom while I went to the kitchen to make breakfast.

I could have one of my chief make something but I want to cook something for him and I also want the chiefs to have more sleep.

I made two egg sandwiches with mango and a cup of orange juice for both of us. I put them in a tray and take them to my room where legoshi is finished putting his clothes on.

He started to sniff around and notice the tray in my hands. "Hey, I made some breakfast. " He tail started wagging rapidly, I couldn't help but chuckle. "What are you waiting for? Dig in~"

I hand him his food and immediately took a bite out the sandwich. "This sandwich is so good! Better than the ones at school!" He wrapped his arms around me "I just made it normally."

"Are you sure?" I nodded "well thanks for the amazing breakfast." I could help but blush at his cuteness.

I decided to look outside side to see if the culprit left any clues behind. I found a navy blue cloth stuck between to branches. I grab the cloth and took a sniff of it.