Movie "Date"

It has been two days since the incident. Louis discovered that Tsimugi was killed in her apartment, it really didn't matter to him but he was grateful that she was gone.

Not only that but he was happy to see legosi happy when he give him a gift.

He started to have a nosebleed after seeing him wearing the crop top he bought for him, it did freak legosi out so he try his best to get rid of the blood.

Sometimes he would often see gosha from time to time and would often make food for him to take.

It was a early afternoon and he call the wolf if he would like to spend the day with me, he agree and went to get ready. He told legosi that he'll meet him up at his place.

When he got to legosi's door a familiar voice greeted him with a smile. "Hey Louis, what brings you here?" He turn around facing the old Lizard "I'm just here to get legosi. Do you need help carrying those?" He pointing the bags

"No I'm fine, I may be old but I still have muscle in me." He chuckle, both heard the door open seeing legosi in his red sweater. Gosha walked pass legosi after handed him a little box. "Stay safe you two."

They headed towards the trian station as Louis couldn't stop thinking about how much time his been with him. He would also notice a dew glance from legosi during our walk.

"how's the drama club doing?" Legosi asked "Good, they all messed you." He responded

Louis Pov

"That's nice, jack came to visit yesterday. He said that someone send him a sweater, isn't that neat." I nodded "that's nice of them."

'So Bill really did give him the sweater, though not in person.'

We made it to the trian and lucky for us it isn't crowded. We enter the trian a sit down on a nearby seat. Look up at my phone to look through the news as the trian stop at our distonation.

We walk through the crowd avoiding bumping into smaller animal, as we exit the trian station I look at legosi to see him looking through his phone.

"There's seems to be a new movie in theaters at the mall, do you want to check it out?" I look at his phone seeing the location of the mall near us "Yeah, I always wanted to check out that movie anyway."

We quickly got on the bus and told the driver the location. They nodded and quickly drove us there.

During the ride the passengers behind us started talking about legosi. They weren't even trying to be quite about either hearing them making fun of him. I turn and see him stiffen as his hands clenched to his knees.

I place my hand on top of his and gently squeeze it given him a resureing smile.

He look at me then smile back. His body now relaxed as he look out the window. Once the bus, we hop off the bus and enter the mall.

The mall only have a few people going shopping and eating at the food court, the theater line seems to be short. "We should get the tickets before they sold out."

We got in line to get our tickets, the movie is apparently to based in the 1950's where a delinquent and a gentil high school girl fell in love.

"Hello, what movie and how many do need?" The worker ask "two tickets for the new movie please." I responded

As she handed our tickets I notice her squeal behind the window. "Room seven on the right. Enjoy the movie you two." I smile as we took our tickets.

We enter the room then look for our seats, I spotted two seats empty in the back. I was about to get us some snacks but legosi stop me.