🎰The next Game 🔪

(warning this chapter does not make sense that mach since there were a few things I have changed and I might have forgotten to explain some details so please no hate.)

Hello readers if you remember the Halloween special than you'll know that characters will be playing different games. So let's bring them here shall we.

*Gives the invitation to the same people*

"Welcome back players! Today we'll have a few special guests today that we'll join this game." The door open reveling the new players. Oguma, Ibuki, Riz, Mizuchi, Kibi, Els, and Kai enter the room. "Ok now what game are we playing?" "Today's game you'll be playing danganronpa. Let me explain the roles there are 16 of you and there would be only one winner. But I decided to do one one round cause you need to investigate to see who done it." "Done what?" "I'll get to that later anyway once you finish investigating you'll be put in a class trail where you have to put evidence together to found out who's the blackened and only they well received punishment. But If you chose the wrong one. I'll punish everyone besides the blackened." "Now tell us what we have to investigate?" " Oh nothing special just have to investigate the killer identity." "Killer!" "Yes and the punishment Is basically execution. Don't worry I'm the host so who can't actually die." "Yes we can  you dumbass!" "No you can't cause I am the hosts." "You got any proof?!" "Yeah but I'm not threatened so don't think about attacking me cause I can't hurt you unless I'm threatened." "Ok then." Gouhin grab the host by the neck and raise him. "You really want to see do you? Ok then! Help to me godly spear gunir!" Out of no where spears started to impaled gouhin. Gouhin tool his finale breath and let go of the host. "Ok now we going to need him so." The author snaps his fingers and the Spears disappear and gouhin holes also started to disappear. "*Gasp* how did i-" "I just revived you so now you know that I could just bring you back form the dead." Everyone was relieved but at the same time scared. There's no need to kill each other...right? "Oh and there's a surprise in the next room. The four adults would you mind follow me." Everyone went to the rooms to the left and the adults follow the host to the right to see the motive video.

After watching the motive they returned to the drama room and stare at each other. "There's no way someone is going to kill us right?" "Oh yeah I forgot to mention there's supposed to be one or Two body's but since we're only doing one round I'm adding another body so only three is the limit." " Ok so when do we go home?" "Oh your stuck here until someone makes the first move so you guys will be staying in the dorms until three or more people discovered a body." They all look each other in suspicion and fear that someone might make the first move.

They all decided to go to their dorms and think.

Louis POV

It's been a hour already and I don't like doing nothing. I rather do something than nothing but there's a chance that someone would get me. The only people who wouldn't hurt a single fly is jack,Haru,Els, and Legoshi though we would fight to protect others but never kills them.

I started to heading to legoshi dorm to only meet jack and Gosha. "Hey guys." "Hey Louis. Were you going?" "I'm just going to visit legoshi." "Wow well I guess we could say the same thing." Wow I guess all three of us are going to legoshi. Thanks to this monopad the host gave us."

*Flashback*

"Before you go I need to give you all this." The host give us a tablet with a bear printed on the back. "These are monopads there like your ID but it shows everyone where you at and I can give you information about their deaths but not fully but the evidence that you find well be uploaded to your monopads."  "And that's well lead us to the killer?" "As long you have a alibi and talk things through in the class trail then yes. Oh I forget to mention that we put clothes in your dorms but there all the same outfits from what your wearing right now." "Why that?" "So that they could put on a unbloody outfit and pretend like their innocent."