lights out

The festival was almost done and their friend was returning on the same day. Everyone in the drama club was excited to see him again after two weeks.

They heard the incident and understood but they couldn't help but feel sorry for their fellow club mate.

The art department decided to work hard and make sure that everything is perfect for legosi return.

Meanwhile the 701 were getting ready for to see their friend at the festival, they were very excited.

As for Louis, he couldn't last a minute to get to the festival. Not to see his clubmates but to visit the candle ritual. There's a rumor that if a couple place a candle ritual they'll bond to stay together forever.

On the train Louis lean against legosi as he looked through his phone for romantic places to surprise legosi.

Legosi glance over Louis and notice two lions staring at them. One of them took notice and wave at him, He wave back  feeling uneasy, wishing for the train to open its door for an escape. Once the train stop at their location they got off of the trian and start heading to the school.

Legosi took one last glance seeing both of them following. "Louis, I think we should take a taxi." Legosi look for a nearby taxi and at the two tigers.

"Found one." Louis grab the wolf large hand and walk towards the Yellow car. As he was doing so, legosi look back and watching them disappearing from view.

'LION A POV'

We watched our target got in with the ougama son. We were assigned to capture him and bring the wolf to him. He didn't fully explain why though.

All he said was "To be reunited with his son" but there's something more to that sentence. Just the way he said is so bland, even from his eyes doesn't seem to be telling the truth.

Whatever it is doesn't sound good. But it reminded me of how much I wanted to be reunited with my child.

Tomie, she disappeared after school while riding his bike. After multiple times we searched for her we couldn't find a single evidence that will lead to her

Soon my wife overcome with guilt and sorrow.

I tried my best to comfort her but it was already too late. I found her on the floor with the knife by her side. I've lost almost everything, finding my daughter is my only goal and only have a few clues about her disappearance.

When I met Him at a Cafe his request is very skeptical. So I accept it and learn more about him and the reason why he wants us to capture the wolf.

I did some research about them and it some backstory he has. What saddens me as that his parents were divorced, I think it started with him being trans but who knows.

Soon his grandfather who a assume to be talking care of the pup found his mother dead in the bedroom.

It doesn't help that he's the son of an hybrid komedo dragon and is now older and been a victim to a pedophile. Not to mention the deaths of the students around him.

I'm surprised that dear is still alive. Whatever, all I need to do is follow his routine and snatch him. Me and my partner just need to be careful with the school faculty.

Legosi Pov

"So legosi, who are those people following us?" I turned to face him "I don't know, but they're given me the creeps." I felt his hand on top of mines "Don't worry, as long I'm here they'll won't hurt you."

Laugher came from the driver

"What's so funny?" I asked "I think it's funny how a harbavor is protecting a carnivore. Wouldn't it be the other way around?"  Louis only chuckle at his response