😀Fun facts😀

Hello everyone! Sorry for not posting any chapter but I'm kinda having a writers block and the two upcoming books (I'll tell you at the end) so there's alot to do.

For this "chapter" I'll be telling you 6 interesting facts about this book about how the book was originally going to be.

So let's get started!

Fun facts:

Did you know that I was going to have the reader being rival? In the book the reader would have been the last rival before I decided to have them in the Halloween special and the race chapter. They'll only appear in the special chapters (the ones with emoji's.)

I was originally going to have Louis being all emotionless like ayano from yandere simulator and will always act differently towards legosi.

Oguma was actually going to be a rival. After Louis got rid of the (rival 7) he would find louis collections and calmly talk to Louis then start having sexual fantasy about the wolf like Frollo from hunchback of Notre dame. It was then changed to have him and ibuki being husband's and raise his biological hybrid son (louis) with the same problem he once had. Though the thought of him acting like Frollo still lingers in my mind, maybe in the future books?

Juno was originally going to be a terrible hero but I decided it will be better suited for Bill as the terrible hero wanting to give him a few appearance and have him trying to save the rivals and expose Louis secrets to everyone.

Did you know that I was going to have legosi parents in this? I've been thinking about it and for a while I think it be interesting to have Louis learn about his parents and see how they treat him. Now I won't tell you that Louis will meet them (or at least one of them) so later in one of the chapter's you'll get to hear how they treated him and why he lived with grandfather (gasha).

The special chapters (the ones with an emoji) is made for the readers to have a break for their mind from the cringyness to the characters playing random games we know but sometimes I might give you a little hint or straight up tell you about the upcoming chapter's.

I hope you enjoy this "Chapter" I gave you and if you want ask any questions the characters. Anyway enjoy your day/night and stay safe. Bye!