🎃 Halloween Special pt1 (lemon) 🎃

I want to do a Halloween special so here it is. Let's get to it!!!

Louis POV

I was walking down the hall and saw legoshi. Of course the beautiful wolf is here why can't I have him all to my sel-"HEY!" Who is this bitch!? "Legoshi, would you mind fallow me I want to show you something cool." "Ok, as long we go to class on time "

Legoshi follow this...(F/A) around the corner and they look interested in my wolf. So of course I fallow them and I'm shock to see what I'm seeing.

Legoshi...

Kissing...

The (F/A)...

WTF HE'S SUPPOSED TO BE MINE! MINE!"oh hey louis what are you her-" " SHUT UP AND MOVE ASIDE!" I grabs the (F/A) collar and with enough strength I through them across the floor.  "Y/N!" I quickly grab them continuously bashing their skull against the wall. They scream and lucky for me no one is around to here them scream.

"LOUIS STOP!" I ignore legoshi and bash their head one last time and see their face cover in blood and their eyes on the floor. "LOUIS WHAT DID YOU DO!" " I'm sorry but you belong to me and me only!!!"

Legoshi POV

I ran as fast even though his a deer I can't let anyone think that I didn't it. Besides he's chasing me right now with a fucking knife. "Come here legoshi I won't hurt you.~" In every turn there's an empty hallway. Where the Fuck are the other students?! I turned around the corner to only get tackled to the ground."I finally got you. Though it might be smart if you look behind you to keep track of your lover~" "l-lover?!" I felt a sharp pain on my shoulder "sleep tight my love~"

*Time Skip*

Louis Pov

I can't believe I finally got him even though this is a Halloween special I managed to get him. Thanks for my dad car I was able to take him home...our home. Surprisingly I managed to carry him out of school but hey at least I hack the severity camera's though I wasn't expecting to murder someone. Oh well it was worth it for someone like him.

No all I gotta do is-"Louis?" Fuck! "Louis who's this?" "L-Legoshi." "Do you need help with that?" Huh? "Don't worry I won't tell anyone. Besides your not the only one who kidnapped the one they love." "What do you mean by-" " Anyway let's take him to your special room."

With a help from my dad we managed to take him to my special room. But how did he know about my special room? It's was behind my bookcase in my room. "How do you know about my special room?" "I use to leave here before I have you." "Once you were born I covered it up and put up the bookcase and pretend it ever existed."

I'm shocked. Wait does that mean he did the same thing to Dad? " Father. Did you do the same to thing to dad?" "Will no I was like you but I never kidnapped him. At least I don't have to. You see he always have a thing for me and he's been distracted by other people. So in order to have him I need to take care the others. But a letter was slip under my dorm and went to the rooftop like it said and I see him. Ibuki standing there Infront of the sunset. He told me that he love me and that's how i we got together."

It sounds wonderful but sadly it's could happen to me. Though we left him in that room for a few hours tied to a chair. I wonder how his doing.

Legoshi POV

"Argh...where am I?" I woke up in a room filled with...oh...my...god... IS THIS WHERE EVERYONE IS AT!!!

Bill is sitting down with his head in his lap.

Juno have stab wounds all over her body.

Haru head is facing 180.

Voss got buttons for eyes and a smile sown down on his face.