The time with friends

Legoshi pov

I was thi nking about the incident that happened two days ago and Thomas finally replied my texts. Apparently he's at home with a fever and he's doesn't want me there. He always doesn't like his Friends visit him when he's sick.

I was about to lay down until I heard knocking at the door. I wasn't expecting to have any visitors so I quickly brush my fur and open the door.

"Oh, hey Jerry." "Hey legoshi. How are you been?" "Good, I wasn't expecting any visitors." "Well if I wander if you would like to help me with my music. I don't want it to sound bad and I thought of having you listen to it. We could also get to know each other better." "Sure, let me just change." I quickly put on my school uniform and brush my fur. "Ok, let's go."

On our way to the music room. We been asking alot about ourselves. So far I know that he likes to play different instruments but he likes the guitar the most. "So what is your favorite music?" "Oh well I like to listen to relaxing music." "Really? Then maybe you'll like to listen to 'Clair de lune'. It's a really calm and beautiful music."

We enter the music room and the first thing I notice is a guitar in the middle underneath the spotlight. "Wow. Now this is something." I grab a chair and sit infront of him. Jerry grab the guitar and start playing.

The melody was nice and calming, I couldn't look away as if I was hypnotized by this music. My body felt lighter, our sounding became empty with us in the void alone. I felt safe and calm at the same time.

I didn't notice he stop playing probably because how relaxed I feel. "You seem to be enjoying yourself." "That's only because somebody was playing music." "Do you like it? I was thinking of a relaxing music that can help with any acausion so I made up one." "It was beautiful. Does anyone know about this?" "No, your my first audience." "Really Me? Why?" "Because you're a cute wolf that deserve to hear it first." (sorry that was very cringe)

For the rest of the afternoon we chatted about our daily life and our friends. I'm kinda surprised we're almost have in common. His best friend was a wolf and both of our mothers died. Though she died in a car crash while mines comit suicide. "Looks like we're here." "Yeah..." "are you free this Saturday?" "Yeah, why?" "There's a Cafe in a few blocks from here." "Sure, I'll see you there. Uh what time?" "Is 7:30 good for you?" "Yeah, oh here's my number." "Oh thank you. Here's mine."

After exanging numbers he give me a piece a paper and left to his dorm leaving me alone with my ha-"so who was that guy?" I turn around and notice Durham sitting in a chair reading a book. "D-durham!? I thought your coming back tomorrow!?" "Yeah but there was a accident at the train station so I decided to come back here and spend time with you. But it looks like you were busy with someone special. So tell me, who is he?"

Durham got up and walk towards me. Before I could say anything he swipe the paper out of my hand and examine it. His face begin to change to a embarrassment. "I don't think I want to give you this." "What do you mean?" He quickly crumble it up and toss it into the trash can.

Confuse I walk towards the trash can but was tackled to the ground. "Sorry but I can't let you see that letter." The Said "It can't be that bad and what do you mean "to lose" to lose what?!"

We tackled around the room. I push Durham away from me and quickly rush towards the trash can. Before I could take the letter note Durham got up and pin me to the ground. "Just give up. I'm never gonna le-" "what the?" We both look up and see Jack and Collot standing infront of us. "S-sorry for budging in. We'll come back later."

'Why would they appalogize for-'

"W-wait! It's nothing like that!" He removed his hands from my rist and face towards them. "Are you sure? Then explain why you're pinning legoshi on the floor?"