Chapter 1

"Morning Madeline". Madeline walks through the doors of the office. Her hair was in a messed braid from where she slept in it. Her and Kam barley got any sleep after the podiums that Mclaren received last night. Kam sat at his desk with all screens ready to go, didn't look as if he was hanging out of his arse. Madeline on the other hand was. "Morning, where is the others?" Kam nodded his head to the following office room. "I think after the weekends mishap with the Mclaren twitter account" Madeline pulls a face as she nods.

"But we are 'A' okay" Kam remarks as he pushes a wheeled chair across to Madeline for her to sit down. "I wouldn't really say it was a mishap, but yeah. Not the thing you want to walk into on a Sunday morning and the system being down. Has he posted anything since last night?" A raised voice booms from the other office room. "Oh ee, would I love to be fly on the wall to see Sally's face right now" Madeline smiles, and she brushes her loose strands of hair behind her ear.
        Kam and Sally have always kind of had it out for each other. Wanting to be the top dog. Both of them are probably as bad as each other. "I wouldn't want to be in any of their shoes if you were to ask me" Madeline smiles, as she turns to face Kam who was very much not reciprocating a smile in return; if anything his face looked as if it were stung by a swarm of bees. "What have you forgotten to change your cats litter?" Kam swallows the lump in his throat. "This isn't a time to joke about Timmy... I can't log in Mad" Madeline rolls her eyes. "What into your computer?" Kam just shakes his head softly. Madeline drops her bag, and begins to search through in the attempt to find her phone.
"Surely you are just using the wrong password" Kam tapping away at his computer holds his breath. "Kam?" Madeline's voice was shaken, he looks up to see her holding her phone. The back office door opens and Sally, Dez and Harley walk out. Charlie who is the head of the social media follows behind them all and passes Madeline who turned the screen of her phone round, and was showing her phone screen to Kam. "I liked the photo of Lando from the podium, can you use that for his next post?"

Kam smiles and nods. "Of course" his throat creates a waver in his voice, whilst he was trying forcing the biggest smile that he could. Charlie smiles in return and walks off out of the office entirely. "What the fuck are we going to do?" he mutters under his breath.
"He's changed the passwords" Madeline looking back down on her phone. "Going to have to Guess it?" Kam throws his head back in disbelief.

Sally who just arrived at her desk opposite Kam's poked her head round the side. "What's the problem, haven't changed your cats litter tray this morning?" Kam gave Madeline a dead-ass look as if he wished it was just that.